Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Just to let everyone know FISH has a 5 PAGE Interview in the November issue of PROG MAG which is OUT NOW! :D
Thanked: 3

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:08 pm

cool :D
8-)

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:04 pm

brother 95 wrote:cool :D
8-)

Have you subscribed?

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 pm

zazabi wrote:
brother 95 wrote:cool :D
8-)

Have you subscribed?

no...do I have to to get it or can I buy it in shops?(I think I've already seen it in a store)
8-)

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:28 pm

brother 95 wrote:
zazabi wrote:
brother 95 wrote:cool :D
8-)

Have you subscribed?

no...do I have to to get it or can I buy it in shops?(I think I've already seen it in a store)
8-)

Never seen it in France. I suppose you can subscribe to it if you live abroad but knowing the price of the magazine, it's certainly quite pricey.
But great magazine though.

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Just bought mines from a shop, no need to subscribe here, although I don't know if this is the case abroad :?
Price here £7.95 incl a cd.

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm

mwelljester wrote:Just bought mines from a shop, no need to subscribe here, although I don't know if this is the case abroad :?

Nope. We do get Q magazine but that's as far as it gets in terms of music magazines.

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:06 pm

I subscribed to Prog for a few months but realised that I wasn't interested in a lot of the magazine. Also I think £8 is too expensive.

Is the Fish article worth reading?

Have Prog Magazine and Classic Rock magazine reviewed Feast? If so were they good reviews?

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:53 am

Teddynonose wrote:
Is the Fish article worth reading?

Have Prog Magazine and Classic Rock magazine reviewed Feast? If so were they good reviews?



Fish interviews are always a good read , although quite a bit of the ground covered will be familiar to regulars on here.

The review is in the same edition and is very positive, describing 'Feast' as one of this year's 'essential prog releases'.

8-) :D
Thanked: 1

Re: FISH IN PROG MAG NOVEMBER ISSUE

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Teddynonose wrote:I subscribed to Prog for a few months but realised that I wasn't interested in a lot of the magazine. Also I think £8 is too expensive.


I'm with you on both those counts Andy! - Will probably buy this issue for the sake of reading the Fish interview, but generally speaking there's just so much of the mag I'm not interested in.
Next

Full Version