Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

CLUTCHING AT STRAWS SIGNED VINYL ON SALE NOW!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 pm

The Clutching at Straws SIGNED 180g Vinyl on sale now from the Fishheads shop. The Perfect Xmas Present ;)

Just Purchased :D

Re: CLUTCHING AT STRAWS SIGNED VINYL ON SALE NOW!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:41 pm

mwelljester wrote:The Clutching at Straws SIGNED 180g Vinyl on sale now from the Fishheads shop. The Perfect Xmas Present ;)

To make me my own present ;) !???
Thanks for the advice!

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

mwelljester wrote:The Clutching at Straws SIGNED 180g Vinyl on sale now from the Fishheads shop. The Perfect Xmas Present ;)

IMHO, best album, worst cover! - At some stage I want to buy the four Marillion albums on vinyl. Would love to frame all of them for my music room wall.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:45 am

arcademannequin wrote: At some stage I want to buy the four Marillion albums on vinyl. Would love to frame all of them for my music room wall.

I bought the first three on vinyl at the same time year 1987. At that time I didn't have a record player, only cassette player. I wanted them because of the art work, so I bought them, taped them to cassette at my friend who had a record player and listened to the cassettes, until a few years later I got a cd player and bought those records on cd. I still have those first three vinyl albums and they have only been played that one time 26 years ago. Though I have had also a vinyl player now for several years, I have listened those Marillions only on cd. :)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 am

I framed a lot of Marillion's vinyls:it looks great really....
I won't buy this item because I've already buy it(on a french site called "le bon coin")and I don't want to buy it again only for a signature on it....
next time Fish will be on stage in Paris,I will bring the album to make it signed by the big man ;)

anyway,here is a link to some frames;maybe it will help some of you ;)

http://www.rockonwall.com/fr/

8-)

Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Arrived today :D
Excellent! The Artwork on both the front and back covers has been Embossed (Raised) and also includes the 12"×12" artwork poster, and of course signed by Fish on the Front cover. :D

May I take this opportunity to thank Elspeth and all at the Fishheads shop for another stunning first class Service :D

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 pm

mwelljester wrote:

Excellent! The Artwork on both the front and back covers has been Embossed (Raised) and also includes the 12"×12" artwork poster, and of course signed by Fish on the Front cover. :D

May I take this opportunity to thank Elspeth and all at the Fishheads shop for another stunning first class Service :D

You're certainly keeping them in business Rab! ;) :lol:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

You're certainly keeping them in business Rab! ;) :lol:

Just the one this time mind you ;) :lol:

Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Would Rab like to buy all my Fish era Marillion record collection all bought on the official release days and played hundreds of times apart from the 7 inch singles.
Yours for a 5 figure sum.
I'm sure Michelle will let you !!!!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Teddynonose wrote:Would Rab like to buy all my Fish era Marillion record collection all bought on the official release days and played hundreds of times apart from the 7 inch singles.
Yours for a 5 figure sum.
I'm sure Michelle will let you !!!!

Ha! Ha! Mr Nonose ;) Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any need for them as I have them all.
You mentionef a 5 Figure some :? How about £0.0001p to take them off your hands that way you will be able to buy the whole Justin Bieber discography and listen to it while watching your beloved X - Factor!!!
Next

Full Version