Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: CLUTCHING AT STRAWS SIGNED VINYL ON SALE NOW!

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:11 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:Would Rab like to buy all my Fish era Marillion record collection all bought on the official release days and played hundreds of times apart from the 7 inch singles.
Yours for a 5 figure sum.
I'm sure Michelle will let you !!!!

Ha! Ha! Mr Nonose ;) Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any need for them as I have them all.
You mentionef a 5 Figure some :? How about £0.0001p to take them off your hands that way you will be able to buy the whole Justin Bieber discography and listen to it while watching your beloved X - Factor!!!

But I'm sure you dont have them as purchased on the day of release ;)
I would be happy to sign them for you which will make them even more valuable :lol:

You just reminded me that I missed XFactor on Saturday as I was watching a proper live band.
Who was eliminated ?

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:Would Rab like to buy all my Fish era Marillion record collection all bought on the official release days and played hundreds of times apart from the 7 inch singles.
Yours for a 5 figure sum.
I'm sure Michelle will let you !!!!

Ha! Ha! Mr Nonose ;) Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any need for them as I have them all.
You mentionef a 5 Figure some :? How about £0.0001p to take them off your hands that way you will be able to buy the whole Justin Bieber discography and listen to it while watching your beloved X - Factor!!!

But I'm sure you dont have them as purchased on the day of release ;)
I would be happy to sign them for you which will make them even more valuable :lol:

You just reminded me that I missed XFactor on Saturday as I was watching a proper live band.
Who was eliminated ?

Day of release! Is that Pre-War ;) As for signing them, that would just wipe out any offer I put forward. ;)
As for your beloved programme, you will have to catch it on I-player as I don't watch that pish( and thats being polite about it)

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:32 pm

mwelljester wrote:As for your beloved programme, you will have to catch it on I-player as I don't watch that pish( and thats being polite about it)

I think its on ITV player and I dont seem to be able to get that ?
It maybe pish, but its very entertaining Pish and I have a soft spot for Nicole Scherzinger ;)

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:As for your beloved programme, you will have to catch it on I-player as I don't watch that pish( and thats being polite about it)

It maybe pish, but its very entertaining Pish and I have a soft spot for Nicole Scherzinger ;)

Right enough of that Pish, entertaing or not ;)

Meanwhile bk on topic.... :)

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:

Right enough of that Pish, entertaing or not ;)

So you didnt want to buy my signed copy of Clutching Straws :(

Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Right enough of that Pish, entertaing or not ;)

No comprende! INCOMMUNICADO! ;)

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 pm

I can't believe you're discussing X-Factor on a thread about Marillion's best album! :? :o :shock: :cry: FOR SHAME! :evil:

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Right enough of that Pish, entertaing or not ;)

No comprende! INCOMMUNICADO! ;)

Coincidentally the radio alarm woke me up this morning playing Incommunicado on Planet Rock

Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I can't believe you're discussing X-Factor on a thread about Marillion's best album! :? :o :shock: :cry: FOR SHAME! :evil:

I agree. Shame on Rab for bringing XFactor and Justin Beiber into the conversation ;)

Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh must add that to my list.

Full Version