Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: FEAST:ANY VINYL PLANNED?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

james73 wrote:Black vinyl for the best quality. Anything else is a gimmick.

Agreed James, you do get a better sound Quality from Black Vinyl, although I would still have liked it to be released on Pic Disc as well, more for collectibilty, think the artwork would have looked stunning on a Pic Disc. Never mind hopefully sometime in the future, as I know Fish has to spread his finance wisely to get the best possible return. :)

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

mwelljester wrote:
brother 95 wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:I don't have anything to play it on :roll: but it looks stunning so i'm gonna purchase it anyway ;) :D

+1 :D

and like rab,I would love a picture disc as well ;) ...maybe later?
8-)

Fish has quoted on fb that the Feast will not be released as a Pic disc or Coloured vinyl as somone had enquired already about it :(

too bad :(
8-)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:47 am

That vinyl album looks great! I do have the equipment to play it with but I do use it too seldom. Propably I will buy this one too just for the fun of it. :) I thought that I should make another cd of the Feast with the running order on this vinyl.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:41 am

Lauri wrote:That vinyl album looks great! I do have the equipment to play it with but I do use it too seldom. Propably I will buy this one too just for the fun of it. :) I thought that I should make another cd of the Feast with the running order on this vinyl.

I did the same Lauri and the new track listing fits well :-) Obviously Fish has thought long and hard about this, but I must admit I was surprised that the track listing has changed. He was probably taking into consideration time restraints and what would fit well as regards taping it onto a C-90 Cassette ;-) :-)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:08 am

Do we know the price of the vinyl yet?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:23 am

zazabi wrote:Do we know the price of the vinyl yet?

Not yet. At least what I know, the latest about the subject is:
Once I have definitive dates I will have this up in the shop at fishheadsclub.com for pre order.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Did anyone buy "13th Star" on vinyl (for the sound of it, not the look)?

Was it mastered specifically for vinyl?

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Wo that looks lush - will have to get something to play my vinyl on again - so many tracks that I simply can't listen to anymore a they just aren't avaliable digitally

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:17 pm

james73 wrote:Did anyone buy "13th Star" on vinyl (for the sound of it, not the look)?

Yeah James I bought the 13th star 180grm Vinyl, sound quality is superb and Autographed by the bigman himself. :)

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:38 pm

james73 wrote:Did anyone buy "13th Star" on vinyl (for the sound of it, not the look)?

I bought it for, to have it!
Next

Full Version