Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Fish Xmas Card lorez.jpeg

A very merry and peaceful Christmas and an outrageously great and happy New Year to one an all!

Thanks everyone for being out there for me, for buying albums , gig tickets and shirts and for supporting "A Feast of Consequences" throughout 2013. Without you this all wouldn't happen so a huge Christmas hug over the ether to you all from Scotland!

lots of love

Onkel Fish xxxx

2013-12-24 13.16.07.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 pm

Thank you Fish. Great photo and picture.

I'd like to wish everyone on here a very happy Christmas. Such a great bunch of people.
It was good to see various people at the gigs this year. It makes every gig special when you can enjoy it with friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones, family and friends.

TNN x

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Happy Christmas and a peaceful and healthy new year to you too Fish, and everyone here in this happy Company.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Thank you and a bit of a white christmas to you and everyone else! A real time christmas card from me: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7409/1153 ... e1e3_b.jpg

Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Merry christmas Big Man and thank you so much for bringing so many happy times into my life this past year, your greatest album along side Vigil and in Leamington in November your best solo gig since I've been following you :D :D

Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:09 pm

thank you Fish....
:o awesome....you look like santa :mrgreen: ;)
merry christmas to you and your family....

and thank you for the amazing,unreal and stunning album(or should I say work of art),you gave us this year....a truely masterpiece which will stay in history of music(imho) :thank_you:
8-)

Full Version