Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Anyone else get the 'Something in the Air' Jelly moulds ?

Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Having a search around the attic putting all the xmas stuff up and found my vinyl collection - a few CDs and stuff in there as well

Came across a load of limited fish stuff - Big wedge picture disc. Huge state of mind poster foldout 12", credo 12" boxset with stuff in it

and pride of place 2 cd singles of 'Something in the air' One white which doubled as a penguin jelly mould and a black one that doubled as a fish logo jelly mould

Must get a shot of them :lol: has to be the weirdest idea to sell a single ever :D

Re: Anyone else get the 'Something in the Air' Jelly moulds

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:07 pm

sussexsaint wrote:and pride of place 2 cd singles of 'Something in the air' One white which doubled as a penguin jelly mould and a black one that doubled as a fish logo jelly mould
:D

I think we'd need to see pictures before we'd believe you on this one! :shock: :lol:

Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 pm

I swear its true !!! :lol: will have to try and find them again when I go home tonight :D

Was rather hoping Fish could pop in and confirm ;)

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm

sussexsaint wrote:I swear its true !!! :lol: will have to try and find them again when I go home tonight :D

Was rather hoping Fish could pop in and confirm ;)

I have both of these, but never thought of them as Jelly Moulds :shock: :lol: :lol: maybe some experiments in the near future ;) :lol:

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Awesome, pretty sure that's what the sticker on them originally said.

See I'm not hallucinating ;)

Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Darn it , I just can't find them now the loft has been 'tidied' have found more picture discs though. Internal exile picture disc, yet more versions of 'something in the air' huge Credo poster box set. Big wedge picture disc. And a gatefold Cd single of Fortunes of war where a new cd was released every week for 4 weeks with different b sides, remember going into HMV on the day of release hoping they had them in :) ah the heady days of youth

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 pm

I have these also though I do not remember them being labelled as jelly moulds! Though that could be an idea.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 pm

Just found them. No cookery stickers on mine. Does jelly making count as cookery you may ask. In my case it is the limits of my repertoire.

One has a tour laminate, the other a poster.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Can you stick a photo up as noone believes me :lol:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:15 pm

sussexsaint wrote:Can you stick a photo up as noone believes me :lol:

I will do later if I get a chance, as I am slow with technology.
Next

Full Version