Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Re: Anyone else get the 'Something in the Air' Jelly moulds

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Chris D wrote:Just found them. No cookery stickers on mine. Does jelly making count as cookery you may ask. In my case it is the limits of my repertoire.

One has a tour laminate, the other a poster.

As Chris says, Definitely No Jelly moulds mention on the sticker, for the record the sticker on the white box says :

Something in the air : features special live recordings of "Dear friend" and contains a "15 x 20" Penguin poster.

The Sticker on the Black box says :

Something in the air : features special live recordings of "Credo & Shadowplay" and contains an elusive' Something in the air 92' Tour Laminate.
In my book jelly making is cookery chris ;) I can see this is gonna be messy! ;)

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Chris D wrote:Just found them. No cookery stickers on mine. Does jelly making count as cookery you may ask. In my case it is the limits of my repertoire.

As Chris says, Definitely No Jelly moulds mention on the sticker, for the record the sticker on the white box says :

Something in the air : features special live recordings of "Dear friend" and contains a "15 x 20" Penguin poster.

Something in the air : features special live recordings of "Credo & Shadowplay" and contains an elusive' Something in the air 92' Tour Laminate.
In my book jelly making is cookery chris ;) I can see this is gonna be messy! ;)

Messy :shock: with my culinary skills jelly making could lead to the end of Great Yarmouth as we know it (or probably just as I know it really).

Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Chris D wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Messy :shock: with my culinary skills jelly making could lead to the end of Great Yarmouth as we know it (or probably just as I know it really).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! The Blob returns!!!! The End of the World is Nigh!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
And there I was thinking, all this bad weather s down to our "Ozone Layer is F****d, in actual fact its down to thousands of people
with No Culinary skills making Jelly, this is as about as far fetched as "The Mice" from " The hitchehikers galaxy" ;) :lol:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Well I didn't dream it I assure you - maybe it was listed as that in a catalogue or something

Anyway at Uni I mate 'Fish' Jelly with them and they were epic :D

Full Version