Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Classic Rock Society & Fish

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:25 am

Hi All,

In case anyone isn't aware (which I guess is a lot of people... ;) ), the latest issue (198) of 'Rock Society' - the magazine we at the Classic Rock Society put out bimonthly - contains the first instalment of a major two-part Fish interview feature. I am the writer of this particular piece, and the first part has the Big Man giving his in-depth thoughts behind the making, and the meanings of the Feast Of Consequences album, while Part Two, in issue 199 - on sale in the next week or two - has his ruminations on the whole of his solo career to date, and some Marillion reminiscences.

We're also delighted to announce that Fish will also be the Guest Presenter at our annual Awards Night at the Montgomery hall, Wath-Upon-Dearne (nr Rotherham) on Feb 22. The evening will also feature a special concert performance version of Clive Nolan's acclaimed Alchemy, with support coming from the Tangent's Andy Tillison doing a solo spot. It's bound to be a great night, with some informal and no doubt entertaining banter during the awards presentation from Fish, and plenty of opportunity to say hello!

If anyone wants to get a copy of the magazine(s) or tickets for the Awards Night please see out website here:
http://www.classicrocksociety.co.uk

Thanks - hope to see some of you there, and I hope anyone reading the piece enjoys it!

Steve Pilkington

Re: Classic Rock Society & Fish

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:16 am

Thanks for the post Steve- I think I've posted elsewhere on here that part1 is the best Fish interview I've read in some time. Highly recommended to all on here and looking forward to part2. :D

Re: Classic Rock Society & Fish

Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:32 am

oldcrow wrote:Thanks for the post Steve- I think I've posted elsewhere on here that part1 is the best Fish interview I've read in some time. Highly recommended to all on here and looking forward to part2. :D

I received issue 198 last week, great interview indeed, will definitely order the next one.

Full Version