Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

Fish on Planet Rock

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:13 am

Happy belated New Year to everyone ! Maybe this will be the New Year once the Chinese have taken over the world !

Fish is starring on "My Planet Rocks" with Liz Barnes on PlanetRock radio at 7PM this Sunday night.
Planetrock are right behind Fish at the moment. He is receiving lots of support from them.
Feast of Consequences has been on heavy rotation and sounding good and now All Loved Up seems to be on their play list.

Watch out Arcade i'm heading up the M6 today to a 50th birthday party in Macclesfield so as I pass by I will fart in your general direction :o :lol:

Re: Fish on Planet Rock

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Teddynonose wrote:Happy belated New Year to everyone ! Maybe this will be the New Year once the Chinese have taken over the world !

Fish is starring on "My Planet Rocks" with Liz Barnes on PlanetRock radio at 7PM this Sunday night.
Planetrock are right behind Fish at the moment. He is receiving lots of support from them.
Feast of Consequences has been on heavy rotation and sounding good and now All Loved Up seems to be on their play list.

Watch out Arcade i'm heading up the M6 today to a 50th birthday party in Macclesfield so as I pass by I will fart in your general direction :o :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on the Planet Rock date, Gas masks at the ready ;) :lol:

Re: Fish on Planet Rock

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Teddynonose wrote:Watch out Arcade i'm heading up the M6 today to a 50th birthday party in Macclesfield so as I pass by I will fart in your general direction :o :lol:

Don't worry about it mate. I'm currently down South, ransacking your house while you are away.

........Thanks for the Fish info! ;)

Full Version