Heres the place to talk about Fish in general

FISH AND MARILLION ON VINYL ?

Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:29 am

Just thought I would start a thread regards to Vinyl releases, Since there is already a "Last cd you bought thread". Does anyone on here that still buy and collect Vinyl ? Or am I the only one :( :cry: ;) :D

What Vinyls do you have in your collection ?

Where did you buy it ?

Is it autographed ?

Was there a specific reason for buying it ?

Re: FISH AND MARILLION ON VINYL ?

Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:32 am

I'm very proud of my signed "vigil" vinyl:signed when I saw Fish at the MCM café for a free gig ;)
But i have more vinyls of Marillion and Fish which are signed too!
8-)

Re: FISH AND MARILLION ON VINYL ?

Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:26 pm

I bought all Fish era Marillion albums, 12" singles and 7" singles on their day of release. I love them.
I have some picture discs but I wish I had also bought the whole set as picture dics.

I'm not really a record collector in terms of collecting rarities andbootlegs.

I think my rarest record is a double live Queen bootleg Album called "Crazy Tour"

It was recorded at a Queen gig I went to at Hammersmith Odeon on 26 December 1979.
The concert was in aid of a charity for Kampuchea.

I found the album in a record shop in Liege in Belgium and as I had been to the gig I decided to buy it.
I dont normally buy bootlegs as the quality is never as good as a proper commercial release.

I also have 7" Led Zeppelin Acoustic EP which was the first ever Led Zep record that I bought. Featuring Stairway, Going to California, and Thats the Way. I used to play it all the time !

I used to like buying coloured vinyl like Magnum's Storytellers Night on Purple vinyl and Goodbye Yellow Brick Road on yellow vinyl :)

Full Version