And things that Fish always wanted to answer!

Re: Are the 'three F's' writing during the tour?

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Fish wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for being with me on the journey ;)

Onkel Fish x

It has been absolutely brilliant the 3 gigs I have attended. Long may the journey continue onkel!!! :-/ :-/

Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

jimB wrote:

Onkel Fish x

It has been absolutely brilliant the 3 gigs I have attended. Long may the journey continue onkel!!! :-/ :-/

stillcamwaters wrote:
Fish wrote:

Thanks for taking us along with you.

What they said ;)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks for being with me on the journey

Onkel Fish x

. . . . and showing no signs of stopping either (yet)

What with Haddington and possibly a Euro jaunt squished in there somewhere. The old Windswept Thumb is gonna be really busy up to Christmas for me :D

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Fish, it's just superb for all of us to share the journey with Frank,Foss and Yourself......as others say, long may it continue and I am so pleased to hear that you are all enjoying it and it is going so well.......we still have Haddington to come and hopefully a busy December in the UK !

;)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:26 pm

garyashton wrote:Fish, it's just superb for all of us to share the journey with Frank,Foss and Yourself......as others say, long may it continue and I am so pleased to hear that you are all enjoying it and it is going so well.......we still have Haddington to come and hopefully a busy December in the UK !

;)

Hear! Hear ! Gary!!

Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:26 pm

edit: Just moved to "Things you wanted to ask Fish" seeing as it's more of a Q&A type-thing now.
:acute: <- page 4 :)

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 pm

I am just grateful that I can still do what I love doing

Judging from the general reviews and response we are receiving it seems everyone is getting off on the this format and I intend to keep this going for quite a while with discussions already taking place for a North and South American tour next Spring.

Onkel Fish x

It is great that you can continue to do what you love, for you and all of us that can enjoy it and continue to share the journey.

I hope the North and South America thing materializes!! :D

Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm really grateful to Fish for responding to this thread and I would like to add my appreciation to those who have enjoyed the acoustic tour so far. The other thing I would like to add is that the current format for touring and the venues the acoustic trio have been visiting has allowed me to see Fish more times this year than I have in the last ten years (three times!). The Fishheads Tour really has made the man and the music so much more available and I'm loving it!

Thanks again,

Ed

Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Friar Tuxon wrote:I'm really grateful to Fish for responding to this thread and I would like to add my appreciation to those who have enjoyed the acoustic tour so far. The other thing I would like to add is that the current format for touring and the venues the acoustic trio have been visiting has allowed me to see Fish more times this year than I have in the last ten years (three times!). The Fishheads Tour really has made the man and the music so much more available and I'm loving it!

Thanks again,

Ed

that explains why it appears fro your avatar why you've put on weight.. too much fishing and not enough shepherding of your flock! :D

Full Version