And things that Fish always wanted to answer!

Fish's answer - dating a fan

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:09 am

Hi Fish,Something i wanted to ask you is,would you ever concider dating a fan?

Re: Things you always wanted to ask Fish

Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 am

I seem to recall he mentioned at the gig in Cambridge that that was something he would avoid. (sensible chappy).

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 am

what a shame :)

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Well, thats my dreams shattered ;)

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

mar wrote:Well, thats my dreams shattered ;)

he might make an exception for you... you've got an allotment.. :D

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Hee hee, thats true, and a big one at that ;)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:12 pm

jester29 wrote:Hi Fish,Something i wanted to ask you is,would you ever concider dating a fan?

Have done and every time it's not worked out that well as tbh the person on stage is only a part of the whole and the "other bits" most people can't handle or find difficult to deal with as they have a construction of what I am in their minds based on what I write and generally my public figure.The private figure has a lot more facets and not all bright and shiny.It's impossible to be on stage and on tour every day and people's perception of what I am off stage is often misguided.

I have had relationships with people who have become fans but generally I am exremely wary of getting involved with people from the other side of the 4th wall! :-)

My problem is I get very little chance to meet anyone else when I am on tour.Catch 22:-)

love
Onkel Fish

Re: Fish's answer - dating a fan

Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

Well, you will see me wednesday ;) :lol:

Re: Fish's answer - dating a fan

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 am

Hi Fish.Thank you for the reply to my question,yes i see what you mean.Im sure there are plenty of women on here that would love a chance to have a date with you :lol: .

Full Version