And things that Fish always wanted to answer!

Why Don't You Visit France More?

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:21 am

Hi Fish

I'm new on the forum but I'm a big fan of your music for about 25 years now;I'm french and I would like to know howcome you don't visit us more often for some gigs...I know you will be in Paris next November and I have already my tickets but it 's a long time since you didn't appear on a french stage ;)

thanks for taking a few minutes to answer my question(hope you understand my english :oops: )

take care and see you in November!

brother 95(Anthony)
8-)

Re: Things you always wanted to ask Fish

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 pm

brother 95 wrote:Hi Fish

I'm new on the forum but I'm a big fan of your music for about 25 years now;I'm french and I would like to know howcome you don't visit us more often for some gigs...I know you will be in Paris next November and I have already my tickets but it 's a long time since you didn't appear on a french stage ;)

thanks for taking a few minutes to answer my question(hope you understand my english :oops: )

brother 95(Anthony)
8-)

Hi Anthony,

The main reason I don't play much in France is that we don't get offers from promoters that cover my costs. As you well now Paris and France are 2 different places! :-) I have always had a following in the city but in provincial France it's a lot harder. Not having continued to play in the regions through lack of offers, a mediocre French distribution service in the past and with no radio play means there isn't much demand. Sad but true.

Fish

Re: Things you always wanted to ask Fish

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Fish wrote:
brother 95 wrote:Hi Fish

brother 95(Anthony)
8-)

Hi Anthony,

The main reason I don't play much in France is that we don't get offers from promoters that cover my costs. As you well now Paris and France are 2 different places! :-) I have always had a following in the city but in provincial France it's a lot harder. Not having continued to play in the regions through lack of offers, a mediocre French distribution service in the past and with no radio play means there isn't much demand. Sad but true.

Fish

very sad,indeed....and may I say foolish :x but the main thing is that you will be in Paris next November so,that means someone had the very good idea to promote your gig ;)

Full Version