Playing games with us? You're 'aving a larf!

Re: A bit of fun!....You know your old when............?

Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 am

God Stella, you should be on that Grumpy Old Women programme! That's brilliant. :lol:

I have the Dead-heading syndrome too. It's becoming a bloody obsession. :x

Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

You know you're old when.............you get asked at the Garden Centre checkouts if you know that it's pensioner's day. :lol:

Mon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

arcademannequin wrote:You know you're old when.............you get asked at the Garden Centre checkouts if you know that it's pensioner's day. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no way tell me this didnt actually happen! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 22, 2012 4:57 am

mwelljester wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:You know you're old when.............you get asked at the Garden Centre checkouts if you know that it's pensioner's day. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no way tell me this didnt actually happen! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No! :lol: Not to me at least, but to a friend who is in his late forties! :lol: - Let's just say he wasn't pleased! ;) :lol:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you are short tempered at the check out and the staff glances at your partner with a look crossed somewhere between knowingness and pity. :oops:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:37 pm

you know you are getting old when :

some of the nurses that are looking after my Dad are 10 years younger then i am and married with kids .

your local classic rock radio station plays songs you listened to growing up. songs which main stream radio no longer plays as they are too old .

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am

RavenGirl wrote:.....You 'borrow' copies of "Saga" magazine from th Doctor's Surgery so you can finish that interesting article on pipe and slipper combos...;

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant!!

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 pm

....you have to go out and buy your son a 21st Birthday card :o

How can he be 21 when I'm still 21 :?

Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Teddynonose wrote:....you have to go out and buy your son a 21st Birthday card :o

How can he be 21 when I'm still 21 :?

Just wait till he announces that his wife/girlfriend/fiancee is pregnant!! :o Are you ready to be a grand-dad? :lol:

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Way to kick a man when he's down!
Next

Full Version