Playing games with us? You're 'aving a larf!

Guess the lyrics game...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 am

Not sure if we've had one of these before - but what the heck, it's fun!

Quote a section of lyrics from a song, and other people have to identify the song and artist. Simple.

The person who guesses correctly then posts some more lyrics, etc. Like a mutant child of the "Fish trivia quiz" and "Never ending song" if you like.

Obviously it would be dead easy to search on Google, but that's kind of cheating so please only resort to that if we are really stuck. There may be someone else who knows those lyrics because they possess the music in their collection!

Shall I start and see where this goes? Shall I? OK.

"In another world behind the shaded lens; Doctor Jekyll, Mr Hyde..."

Let the guesswork begin!

Re: Guess the lyrics game...

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am

FIshbone... Behind my (or the ) Glasses..

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 am

Full title is "I like to hide behind my glasses". But close enough. Over to Bob...

No John Prine mind! :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 am

heres a wee tester..

Pictures and posters of times and fashion.
Nineteen years with no reason or rhyme

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 am

Oooh I know...... Crime of Passion - Mike Oldfield

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 am

I thought you might get that one Rich! Come on then Bob, confirm that we have a winner and let Rich get on with choosing the next Genesis track....

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:51 am

Conan wrote:I thought you might get that one Rich! Come on then Bob, confirm that we have a winner and let Rich get on with choosing the next Genesis track....

I am not predictable in any way
Note to self - must change next clue from proposed "Walking across the sitting room........" ;)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

I know, I know, I know :D

Is it ....... Suppers Ready by Genesis ;)

By the way Rich - I'm very disappointed that you haven't made an obvious entry in the ABC game
Last edited by Teddynonose on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 am

Patience my tinsel angels! We await the mighty Bob who has left us in the lurch....

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Teddynonose wrote:By the way Rich - I'm very disappointed that you haven't made an obvious entry in the ABC game

.....but I have now :D
Next

Full Version