Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

Hi all

Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:54 am

Bored with all the crap on the MOLf, too, huh? :D

Aye that's about right, that and the fact i'm hoping the Fish album will be better than SwE!

Hi all

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm

Aye that's about right, that and the fact i'm hoping the Fish album will be better than SwE!

I think that it will. I get the impression that Fish is hungrier for it and that normally breeds a better creativity. Plus he has a range of great musicians along with him for the ride. SWE is ok, that's the trouble. I think that 13th star will be much more than "ok".

Hi all

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:23 pm

Same here.

Oh yeah nearly forgot WELCOME ;D
Last edited by madgenie on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi all

Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:53 pm

I get the impression that Fish is hungrier for it and that normally breeds a better creativity. Plus he has a range of great musicians along with him for the ride. SWE is ok, that's the trouble. I think that 13th star will be much more than "ok".

I like SWE a lot. Those demos Fish has been playing sound awfully good, too, though. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Hi all

Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:24 am

I will be purchasing the new Fish album, as like Liz, i am sure it will be better than SWE, which is very dissapointing.
today I have PT and Kings X on the playlist.. the latter i have never listened to and the former, thanks to Liz (again, they'll be talking about us soon) I am beginning to rather like..
and Hello all.

Hi all

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:03 pm

What do you mean soon, people have been talking about us for ages...makes a change to them talking about me and wayfarer mind you ;)

Simple things eh?

Hi all

Tue May 22, 2007 10:24 am

Hi. This is Sunil from India. I have been reading the posts for a while now and finally registered. I'm a fan of Marillion era Fish, and before i hear anything, let me clarify that it is very difficult to find Fish music here. Only when i travel. Never seen HIM live :(

Hi all

Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 am

Welcome to 'The Company'. ;D

Hi all

Tue May 22, 2007 8:09 pm

Hi. This is Sunil from India. I have been reading the posts for a while now and finally registered. I'm a fan of Marillion era Fish, and before i hear anything, let me clarify that it is very difficult to find Fish music here. Only when i travel. Never seen HIM live :(

Welcome :-/

Hi all

Wed May 23, 2007 6:02 am

welcome! :'( :-/

Ed
Next

Full Version