Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

Re: Hello

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

mwelljester wrote:Hi Indinera! :D Welcome to the Forum! Friend, Enjoy and post away to your hearts content. :)

I just posted a question for Fish, hope he sees it and answers it. :)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Indinera wrote:I just posted a question for Fish, hope he sees it and answers it. :)

I wouldn't hold your breath. It's been a long time since he answered any of the questions on that particular thread... :(

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm

A pity... I always wondered why Marillion didn¬ęt quite make it in the USA.
They were the first part of Rush for a while though, weren't they? This could have been what started the machine...

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Conan wrote:
Indinera wrote:I just posted a question for Fish, hope he sees it and answers it. :)

I wouldn't hold your breath. It's been a long time since he answered any of the questions on that particular thread... :(

But sometimes he does and he has been on on the forum quite a bit recently sorting out the Glasgow and Aberdeen gigs.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
Conan wrote:

But sometimes he does and he has been on on the forum quite a bit recently sorting out the Glasgow and Aberdeen gigs.

Let's hope for the best then! What got me to register in the first place was that I saw he was admin on his own forum, love that.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Fish comes onto the forum occasionally particularly to check out our opinions in relation to his gigs etc...
In the last week he has been on here to see our reactions to the change in the Scottish gigs next May and as a result he has personally made arrangements for many of us so that we can still see him in Glasgow and Aberdeen.
Occasionally he answers questions.
Although he seems to communicate much more on twitter and facebook.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:07 pm

What are his Twitter and FB pages?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Indinera wrote:What are his Twitter and FB pages?

I dont use Twitter but he is on @fishderekdick
His tweets are fed onto the home page here, also onto Fishheadsclub.com and his Facebook page

On Facebook he is Derek Dick.
He seems to be reasonably selective on who he allows as Friends.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Do you happen to have the direct link for his FB page? The FB search function isn't exactly practical and I end up getting fanpages about Fish + random people called Derek or Dick... :?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Indinera wrote:Do you happen to have the direct link for his FB page? The FB search function isn't exactly practical and I end up getting fanpages about Fish + random people called Derek or Dick... :?

Please see your private messages
Next

Full Version