Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

Re: Hello From Texas

Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:31 am

Welcome to a fellow American! I hope you enjoy it here.

It's too bad you didn't see Fish on his 13th Star tour in the U.S. It was a memory I will cherish forever.

Hello From Texas

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:39 pm

jarsis wrote:Welcome to a fellow American! I hope you enjoy it here.

It's too bad you didn't see Fish on his 13th Star tour in the U.S. It was a memory I will cherish forever.

I wish I had. I also wish I could have seen him when toured the U.S. on the Sunsets tour. A buddy of mine went to that in Denver. I have a shirt from that show. I take it there isn't too many Americans on here?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm

James wrote:

I wish I had. I also wish I could have seen him when toured the U.S. on the Sunsets tour. A buddy of mine went to that in Denver. I have a shirt from that show. I take it there isn't too many Americans on here?

There's been quite a few over the years! :) - Anyway, we're all brothers and sisters here. ;)

Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 pm

arcademannequin wrote:There's been quite a few over the years! :) - Anyway, we're all brothers and sisters here. ;)

Exactly man. We are like one big happy family and we all dig Fish.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:05 am

James wrote:

There are a few, but not many that show themselves too often anymore.

When we say we are a family, there is more truth to the statement than you would believe. Seeing Fish perform is not a concert, it is a party with your closest friends.

Sure, sometimes we argue, but when all is said and done, we are all here for one reason only.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm

jarsis wrote:Sure, sometimes we argue, but when all is said and done, we are all here for one reason only.

Chips!

Er, I mean Fish!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

Welcome James, you'll find us a friendly bunch. Hope you and your Wife can make it to a gig this Autumn in Europe!!! :)

Full Version