Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

HELLO

Mon May 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Hello cyber world & fellow Fish fans,

I have been a 'quiet' Fish / Marrilion fan for years & got into them when I was gifted a Reel to Reel Vinyl (that I still have) by a friend. We were only kids at the time, but this friend went on to front Terrorvision so I guess that in itself is a claim to fame. Indeed, the day we were both royaly bollocked by his Mum for painiting a 'jester' on his bedroom wall, is another event in my love for all things Fish.

The music/ lyrics are timeless and I know, someday there will be recognition of the music and Fish himself, as one of the best lyricists of our time.
"If you want my number, its No1 at the end of the bar ..."
Emotive, beautiful and as I said it is timeless.
I look forward to my 'new' Fish journey!

Re: HELLO

Tue May 28, 2013 11:15 am

Welcome aboard Chris Enjoy !

Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Welcome to The Union Chris! Enjoy!

Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey Chris! Welcome onboard mate. Enjoy the Forum! :D

Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi Chris welcome to the forum, Got any Jokes ?? ;)

Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Chris!

Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Any jokes you say? Ha ha ha - a few, but a bit risque and a bit gutter level humour type thing! My favourite has always been one that made me fall off my bar stool because of its pure 'I was plastered at the time". Two snowmen in a field, one says to the other, can you smell carrots?
No?
Ok, what about
maggie has only been in hell 20 mins & she has shut down 3 furnaces already?

I'm ex forces so the humour is a bit bass I am afraid!!

Wed May 29, 2013 2:38 am

Hi Chris welcome to the Forum and the Company, enjoy my friend. :)

Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 am

A thousand welcomes to ye! :D

Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 am

Huge thank you to you all ... as I said, I am a little new to all this blogging But I am sure i will get used to it all in time. One thing that I am getting a little confused about, is that there seems to be several Fish Websites all linked together. Probably stating the obvious, but Fish heads is a 'fan' site, whilst The Company is Fish's own site? Also, Fish heads has 'different offers' in the shop compared to the Fish website eh? Confused? I am? But I guess that this is Fish's way of supporting his fan base whilst still maintaining himself has a profiled artist? Anyway, I am sure I can find my way through it all, but once again, many thx for all the support. Slange

Full Version