Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

Re: Howdy Company!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi Lauri. :D - Welcome to the Union. - You've joined at the right time, just as he releases his best ever album! ;) :D

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Hi Lauri. :D - Welcome to the Union. - You've joined at the right time, just as he releases his best ever album! ;) :D

Hi and thanks to you too. I've read this forum from time to time but just have been too lazy to register. Maybe Feast and upcoming gig had what it takes to join here. :-) The album is absolutely brilliant and I'm waiting for the live show very much.

Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Lauri wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Hi Lauri. :D - Welcome to the Union. - You've joined at the right time, just as he releases his best ever album! ;) :D

Hi and thanks to you too. I've read this forum from time to time but just have been too lazy to register. Maybe Feast and upcoming gig had what it takes to join here. :-) The album is absolutely brilliant and I'm waiting for the live show very much.

The new stuff is superb live. Especially Crucifix Corner, with all the video footage. Can't wait to see it again in November! :)

Full Version