Hello new member! Introduce yourself here and try out the board features

well hellooooo fellow fish fanciers

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 am

Bit embarrased its taken so long to find you all to be honest.

Been a huge fan of the big man for most of my life. Saw Marillion at the Marquee and Wembly arena before the split.

Bizzarely a few months later and prior to wilderness of mirrors release I was waiting back stage at a black sabbath gig for the band to sign some stuff and uncle Fish walks out in a cool brown jacket with the new Fish logo on the back, only had time for a quick hello but it blew away any excitement at seeing Sabbath ! (also Brian May and anita Dobson were there as well, strange night all round)

Saw gigs on the wilderness, exile and sunsets tours and then... wll then family and work and , you know. Always bought the albums but the gigs dried up I'm sad to say

Bought the leamington spa CD a few weeks back and almost cried listenng to it , it evoked so many memories and anyone looking through the car window would have had me sectioned as I was singing clapping and cheering along. Jigsaw - wow !

The latest album is just sublime and one of my favourite albums ever. High wood suite is just epic and I would absolutely love to see it live.

Well we'll see how that pans out.

For now :wave: Hello, its a pleasure to meet you all and cybernetically stand with fellow fans

My names Chris and I'm a Fish a holic :D

Re: well hellooooo fellow fish fanciers

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum! :D

Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Welcome Chris, and have fun :-)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 pm

welcome around here Chris ;) ....I think,no I'm sure,you will enjoy this forum:a very nice place to be :D
8-)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Welcome Chris! :D Good to have you here. - Perhaps we'll see you back at some gigs?! ;) :)

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Welcome Chris- hope you enjoy :D

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:37 am

Welcome Chris and have fun! Your opening post was fun to read. :)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 am

Well aren't you all a lovely bunch of people :D

I've managed to sort a signature, how well behaved do I have to be to get an avatar? :?:

I'd seriously love to go to a gig again. To my great shame I think the last one I went to was a free one at Wollaton Park in Nottingham , rather sadly there weren't that many of us there that day. The main problem is travelling to gigs. Oncle Fish doesn't tend to do many down in the South East of England (presumably as we are all massacring cucumbers) . Having had our midlife crisis and had yet another juvenile unit after a 10 year break, a late night now qualifies as about 9.30 :oops: :lol: .

Anyway thank you for the kind words and in the words of Mr Dick 'I'm all loved up' ;)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:36 am

Welcome Chris! Enjoy The Union!

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

Excellent , it seems I have been accepted into the fold and can now quick reply see profiles and upload an avatar :D

Also seems all of my posts don't need to be vetted as it looks like I'm not a bot or a spammer

Right now for my campain of evil to begin

mwa ha ha ha ha ha
Next

Full Version