Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Re: A Feast of Consequences - the plan

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Wonderful post RavenGirl! :lol:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Wonderful post RavenGirl! :lol:

Indeed! 8-)

Mon May 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Great to read that Steve Vantsis and hopefully Mickey Simmonds are set to be involved in the writing for the album. :D

Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Look, its simple, Fish is self employed,,,

Even God had a day off, suggesting he had an employer......

Mickey and Steve.... Blessed are the meek for they shall develop the album....

Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 am

Judging from Fish's Facebook messages it seems that they are having a very productive time writing / recording songs this week. Fish seems very pleased with the way things are going.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:10 am

Teddynonose wrote:Judging from Fish's Facebook messages it seems that they are having a very productive time writing / recording songs this week. Fish seems very pleased with the way things are going.

Yes- Robin seems to have brought what was needed to the mix to complete the nearly-there songs.Productivity seems so good it sounds like some of the album could be recorded now.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

The "Other Side of Me" is now completely finished - think that was my favourite from the new ones he played at Leamington.

Crucifix Corner and Feast of Consequences more or less there. Also sounds like All Loved Up/Beautiful People is as well.

Good stuff.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Steve and Robin back in a month for, it seems, 'The Great Unravelling' and 'Weirding' . Foss next up to work on 'High Wood'

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Personally I'd love to see Tony Turrell involved again if possible, the blokes Brilliant ..... :D
Any idea's on who is gonna be drumming ?? When I spoke to Gavin after a recent Panic Room gig he seemed to think he was no longer involved, after the Convention :o :o :?:

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Lady41 wrote:The "Other Side of Me" is now completely finished - think that was my favourite from the new ones he played at Leamington.

Crucifix Corner and Feast of Consequences more or less there. Also sounds like All Loved Up/Beautiful People is as well.

Good stuff.

Think it was my favourite too Sharon, and yet it seemed to be the one that Fish was most unsure about playing. Can't think why, though of course, hearing it for the first time we were unable to pick faults with it. :)
Next

Full Version