Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

New Video: Seeing the Beautiful

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:04 am

Interviews, snippets of music and other bits of pieces in the latest Fishheads Club video.

http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/01/29/fis ... beautiful/

Re: New Video: Seeing the Beautiful

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

I know it's early days... but some of those arrangements sound very sparse and simple. I like them! Fish's voice is sounding good too. Lots of positive vibes :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Conan wrote:I know it's early days... but some of those arrangements sound very sparse and simple. I like them! Fish's voice is sounding good too. Lots of positive vibes :D

Loving what I'm hearing on the vid, coupled with the new stuff I heard at the Convention. - Get the feeling this is going to be one hell of an album! ;) :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 pm

"....and hurricanes with children's names write our history....."

8-)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:04 pm

All great sounding vibes Fish 8-) , can't wait for this album and the tour now! :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Good to see and hear Fish sounding so positive again, getting excited at the prospect of the Album and Tour coming up this year now :D :D

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:23 pm

dunno... like with most songs from Suits onwards, on "can't see the beautyful", I could point my fingers on numerous notes in the vocals lines, that just do seem "right" to me - where I'm sure the Fish that got famous would have sang it differently - the vocal-lines by far just aren't as nice and catchy anymore as they once were. There are exceptions of course, some wonderful songs, but I have to question the way the songs are being produced. Does no-one tell Fish "that note is not nice there, try to sing this one instead" or doesn't he listen, or isn't he able to sing it?

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm

I couldn't load it to watch :cry:

Having a few issues with my lappy since I removed AVG and installed McAfee which I need to sort. Had McAfee once before and swore I never would again - why did I not listen to myself when the voices in my head were telling me not to do it? :?

Will try again later.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Jens wrote:dunno... like with most songs from Suits onwards, on "can't see the beautyful", I could point my fingers on numerous notes in the vocals lines, that just do seem "right" to me - where I'm sure the Fish that got famous would have sang it differently - the vocal-lines by far just aren't as nice and catchy anymore as they once were. There are exceptions of course, some wonderful songs, but I have to question the way the songs are being produced. Does no-one tell Fish "that note is not nice there, try to sing this one instead" or doesn't he listen, or isn't he able to sing it?

It is 'work-in-progress' Jens. - My feelings are hugely positive about this, though none of us knows how the finished article will sound. - Let's give him some slack. ;)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 pm

sounding good, both the songs and the big man himself. and without the extra pressure of an early delivery on the album is def paying off. keep smiling :D
Next

Full Version