Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

New Post: Fish In The Fish Tank

Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 pm

http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/02/04/fis ... y-forward/

Re: New Post: Fish In The Fish Tank

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:10 am

I love the "Fish Supper" idea! Recording studios are fascinating places, and the Farm is a beautiful place. Dinner cooked by Fish is just an added bonus! I'll bring the wine! :lol: 8-)

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Exciting things planned, the Debit Card is going to get a spanking this Summer!!! :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:11 pm

Had to read that several times to get my head around all the products and buying options! :oops: :lol: ;) - Just hope I don't accidentally miss anything that get's released! :) - Of course, I'll always go for physical media first and foremost. Just a bit old fashioned like that. ;)

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Conan wrote:I love the "Fish Supper" idea! Recording studios are fascinating places, and the Farm is a beautiful place. Dinner cooked by Fish is just an added bonus! I'll bring the wine! :lol: 8-)

Think He'll need to do a few sittings to accommidate everyone, unless he holds a Garden Party :D :D
and does a Bar b :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
Conan wrote:I love the "Fish Supper" idea! Recording studios are fascinating places, and the Farm is a beautiful place. Dinner cooked by Fish is just an added bonus! I'll bring the wine! :lol: 8-)

Think He'll need to do a few sittings to accommidate everyone, unless he holds a Garden Party :D :D
and does a Bar b :lol: :lol:

Somehow, I don't think he means entertaining his entire fan-base at the same time! :lol: For one, he won't have enough knives and forks.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
What about plastic ones ??? health and safety n' all that :D :D
It will be interesting how it pans out tho, I should imagine everyman and his dog will be wanting some of Fish's hospitality.........

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Andyboy67 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be interesting how it pans out tho, I should imagine everyman and his dog will be wanting some of Fish's hospitality.........

Indeed.... and for that reason I think that this might have to attract something of a premium price, if only so that the year of the 'Feast' is not dominated by something other than the album :D

Full Version