Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Update - A Feast of Options!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 pm

http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/04/23/a-f ... es-update/

I am literally salivating here.... which is nothing to do with the plate of stovies I've just had for lunch! :lol:

Great to hear the plans coming together 8-)

Re: Update - A Feast of Options!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Conan wrote:http://fishheadsclub.com/2013/04/23/a-feast-of-consequences-update/

I am literally salivating here.... which is nothing to do with the plate of stovies I've just had for lunch! :lol:

Great to hear the plans coming together 8-)

At £90k up-front it is a huge investment by Fish and I really hope the effort is rewarded.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:54 pm

5,000 copies of the Deluxe Box. A new album after 5 years! I think (and of course hope) it should work to sell all of them this year!! So many expectations, a lot of people looking forward to it all around the world! Fingers crossed ;) !

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 pm

I think it will sell well, just a shame its not available on the tour in May :( sure that would have shifted a fare few ;) but as has already been said so many people have waited a long time for this release - and good things come to those who wait....

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:45 pm

ulrichs wrote:5,000 copies of the Deluxe Box. A new album after 5 years! I think (and of course hope) it should work to sell all of them this year!! So many expectations, a lot of people looking forward to it all around the world! Fingers crossed ;) !

Absolutely agree and it's great to see the positive response the update/ artwork is getting on FB. I must admit if I were Fish I'd be a little daunted by requests for various download formats, vinyl with slipcases , free downloads with deluxed editions, 5,000 signed copies etc- it must be incredibly hard for an independent artist to satisfy everyone in this age ....

If he has to make some return on a couple of formats first I can wait a little longer for the hoped-for vinyl edition :D

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:49 pm

oldcrow wrote:
ulrichs wrote:5,000 copies of the Deluxe Box. A new album after 5 years! I think (and of course hope) it should work to sell all of them this year!! So many expectations, a lot of people looking forward to it all around the world! Fingers crossed ;) !

Absolutely agree and it's great to see the positive response the update/ artwork is getting on FB. I must admit if I were Fish I'd be a little daunted by requests for various download formats, vinyl with slipcases , free downloads with deluxed editions, 5,000 signed copies etc- it must be incredibly hard for an independent artist to satisfy everyone in this age ....

If he has to make some return on a couple of formats first I can wait a little longer for the hoped-for vinyl edition :D

Vinyl for the shelf. Deluxe Box for the first listen and the MP3 for the car and work and then for the shelf ;) !

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Deluxe box, Vinyl, and standard cd for Myself! Anything Signed will be a Bonus! ;) ;) ;) Fish! :D :D :D

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

mwelljester wrote:Deluxe box, Vinyl, and standard cd for Myself! Anything Signed will be a Bonus! ;) ;) ;) Fish! :D :D :D

I think you may need to have a discussion with your bank manager Rab !!!!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Deluxe box, Vinyl, and standard cd for Myself! Anything Signed will be a Bonus! ;) ;) ;) Fish! :D :D :D

I think you may need to have a discussion with your bank manager Rab !!!!

:lol: :lol:

Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Deluxe and standard cd for me! - Don't see much point in vinyl unless I'm short of tea-trays.
Next

Full Version