Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Re: New Video: Blind to the Beautiful Demo

Fri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

oldcrow wrote:
ulrichs wrote:Sounds really good. In my opinion both is possible, acoustic and electric. Think about Gentleman's, it works also on both ways!!

If there's room on the CD they could both go on there 8-)

Today it was acoustic, Robin and Foss together with Fish.

Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 pm

JohnSReid wrote:
oldcrow wrote:
ulrichs wrote:Sounds really good. In my opinion both is possible, acoustic and electric. Think about Gentleman's, it works also on both ways!!

If there's room on the CD they could both go on there 8-)

Maybe there could be an acoustic version recorded for the DVD in the boxset?

That sounds a plan....... :D

Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:That sounds a plan....... :D

How about two CDs. An electric and acoustic version of every song! :) We live in hope! :lol:

Sun May 26, 2013 10:54 am

If there is room a bonus/secret track with it acoustic, that would be perfect!

Sun May 26, 2013 11:42 am

Having heard this track a few times now, I think it's becoming one of my favourites. That said, all the new stuff is really good :D

Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Lady41 wrote:Having heard this track a few times now, I think it's becoming one of my favourites. That said, all the new stuff is really good :D

Definitley Sharon, all the New tracks are sounding Brilliant, really cant wait for the New Album. Think this could be the Best yet! and there is no way i normally make pre-judgements like this, it usually takes me a good 5 or 6 listens to judge an album. :D :D :D

Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

mwelljester wrote:
Lady41 wrote:Having heard this track a few times now, I think it's becoming one of my favourites. That said, all the new stuff is really good :D

Definitley Sharon, all the New tracks are sounding Brilliant, really cant wait for the New Album. Think this could be the Best yet! and there is no way i normally make pre-judgements like this, it usually takes me a good 5 or 6 listens to judge an album. :D :D :D

Going off topic a bit, but the positive vibes for this album are incredible. Definitely more exciting than even 13th Star. - Must be down to watching all these brilliant demos, and of course hearing many of the tracks live before the album release.

Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

Going off topic a bit, but the positive vibes for this album are incredible. Definitely more exciting than even 13th Star. - Must be down to watching all these brilliant demos, and of course hearing many of the tracks live before the album release.

I agree. I think the whole vibe is fantastic and the gigs are amazing. It's been a long time coming and a lot of hard work for the big man & all who have been involved, but I think he's onto a winner. Good things come to those who wait and all that :)

Full Version