Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Re: Fish on Polish Radio Today - Tracks From Feast!

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Well I could'nt resist a listen and although the quality is very distorted I have got to say I'm glad I did .
To hear the songs in their intierety was well worth it, High Wood sounds fantastic and the drum sound on this track is phenominal, All Loved Up is so catchy and upbeat I can't get it out of my head and can see where Fish is coming from when he is talking -single and radio play and Blind To The Beautiful is well........ Beautiful :D

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:38 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
oldcrow wrote:.... but then I decided to risk it and listen to 'High Wood' - what a track that will be without the swimming pools! :shock:

Couldn't do it. Don't want my first listen of the studio version to be some poor quality butchered copy. :)

And I thought you had no patience ;)

Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:
oldcrow wrote:.... but then I decided to risk it and listen to 'High Wood' - what a track that will be without the swimming pools! :shock:

Couldn't do it. Don't want my first listen of the studio version to be some poor quality butchered copy. :)

And I thought you had no patience ;)

:o :o What gave you that impression?! :? - Willpower is my middle name. ;) :)

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:01 pm

It's all up in the air isn't it ! we've heard demo's , live versions , crappy quality radio broadcasts but in less than a week, hopefully it'll be in our hands for top quality listening pleasure :D (Unless you own an Amstrad) :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 pm

Andyboy67 wrote:It's all up in the air isn't it ! we've heard demo's , live versions , crappy quality radio broadcasts but in less than a week, hopefully it'll be in our hands for top quality listening pleasure :D (Unless you own an Amstrad) :lol: :lol:

I've had my chisel out and widened the letterbox, on the off chance that it's too big to fit through. :)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:10 am

the interview is repeted today with 2 more tracks added at 9pm UK time ;)
same radio,same links...
I hope not to miss it this time but in the same time,I say to myself that I may be prefer discover the new album when it will arrive at home in its beautiful deluxe version:I don't know yet :(
8-)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 pm

8-)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Well I guess I should wait for the album, but like a kid at Christmas I couldn`t resist listening. I haven`t listened to the whole programme, because I had to stop Blind To The Beautiful when I started crying. I`m gonna wait for the postman.

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Will be listening to this tonight without doubt..... Can anyone tranlate the Polish ????? ;)

Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

to be honest,I did not listen to it either...I prefer by far discover the whole work at home,with the perfect sound(well,the sound I assume is perfect :mrgreen: )
only few days to wait ;)
8-)
Next

Full Version