Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Feast and T-shirts in store!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know that A Feast of Consequences is now in the Fishheads Shop http://shop.fishheadsclub.com/

We've also added stock of the new T-shirts! http://shop.fishheadsclub.com/product-category/t-shirt/

Happy shopping!

Re: Feast and T-shirts in store!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Std edition ordered :D

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Standard edition ordered and Quite a few t-shirts :) Thanks John for the Updates on here and FB. :)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:51 pm

The white Feast t-shirt, a must have! Maybe the Thistle Alley one. I'll buy it on tour!

Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:15 pm

great news :D
8-)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:19 pm

ulrichs wrote: I'll buy it on tour!

Same plan! Really fine shirts.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:44 am

the new T-shirts are really beautiful but I will probably buy one or two during the set in Paris beacause I have to say that they are a bit expensive(if I may :oops: ) and the price plus the coast of delivery is a bit too much for me right now :(
but once again,they are fabulous :D
8-)

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Standard edition CD arrived today - great service from the shop 8-)

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:17 am

I bought the white feast and the black feast tour shirt at the gig the other night but to be honest all the designs are spot on, it took me back to when i was a kid at a maiden gig, so many quality designed shirts to choose from :D

Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:40 am

Andyboy67 wrote:I bought the white feast and the black feast tour shirt at the gig the other night but to be honest all the designs are spot on, it took me back to when i was a kid at a maiden gig, so many quality designed shirts to choose from :D

Looks like I'm going to have to take quite a stash of money with me to Leamers. - I see the Thistle Alley T's are already unavailable in medium. At the moment anyway. :(
Next

Full Version