Blogs posted by Fish, latest news and site updates.

Re: Feast and T-shirts in store!

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:08 am

arcademannequin wrote:
Andyboy67 wrote:I bought the white feast and the black feast tour shirt at the gig the other night but to be honest all the designs are spot on, it took me back to when i was a kid at a maiden gig, so many quality designed shirts to choose from :D

Looks like I'm going to have to take quite a stash of money with me to Leamers. - I see the Thistle Alley T's are already unavailable in medium. At the moment anyway. :(

... at the online shop! Should we save one for you this evening?

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Some of my tees arrived yesterday, Awesome quality! I would urge anyone who hasn't bought one yet to do so.
Superb large prints back and front, and glad to see the thicker gildan tee material back.

Superb job Mark, Sandy and Fish. :D :D :D

Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:34 pm

mwelljester wrote:Some of my tees arrived yesterday, Awesome quality! I would urge anyone who hasn't bought one yet to do so.
Superb large prints back and front, and glad to see the thicker gildan tee material back.

Superb job Mark, Sandy and Fish. :D :D :D

Cheers Rab, we do our best :-) :ok:

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am

Bought my 3 t shirts, X large on Monday night. Very funny as Richard was complaining to Taz that medium is too big for him! Bloody skinny runners!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm

I think it goes well at the Merch stand. After the Paradiso gig, Tara had a lot to do (of course also before the gig started!)! A lot of people bought the standard version of the Feast album. And the special is for me. Bags with the Feast layout!!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:57 pm

ulrichs wrote:I think it goes well at the Merch stand. After the Paradiso gig, Tara had a lot to do (of course also before the gig started!)! A lot of people bought the standard version of the Feast album. And the special is for me. Bags with the Feast layout!!

Indeed :-) the bags were a nice touch and thanx (FTC) for the stickers he handed out at the sound desk ;-)

Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:14 am

enfieldmonty wrote:Bought my 3 t shirts, X large on Monday night. Very funny as Richard was complaining to Taz that medium is too big for him! Bloody skinny runners!

Doing a reprint off small and medium on all the shirts this weekend so they should be in the shop soon :-)

Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:24 am

Sandy Fearfull wrote:
enfieldmonty wrote:Bought my 3 t shirts, X large on Monday night. Very funny as Richard was complaining to Taz that medium is too big for him! Bloody skinny runners!

Doing a reprint off small and medium on all the shirts this weekend so they should be in the shop soon :-)

Maybe Richard should have bought the ladies if the mens were too big !! ;-)
looks like Fish is keeping you busy, they are all stunning tho, your doing a sterling job :-)

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 pm

I might have missed something here, but the deluxe version of Feast was due to be sent out around Sept. 25th. wasn't it? Does anybody have an update please?

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Martins Girl wrote:I might have missed something here, but the deluxe version of Feast was due to be sent out around Sept. 25th. wasn't it? Does anybody have an update please?

The deluxe version arrived Friday at the head quarter. Dispatch will be from Monday!
Next

Full Version