Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Company Convention 2012

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am

Hi everyone,

I've just posted up on the "Fish Blog " pages the following -

"I have decided to hold a Company Convention at Leamington Spa on the weekend of 20th and 21st October.
Many fans had been asking for this and recent announcements re The Company prompted the search for a time and place that fitted in with this years plans.

This years convention will come after the Planet Rock series, immediately after finishing "Feast of Consequences" and preceed the main full electric band tour in November.It will be in effect an album launch party!

The idea is to have a weekend with an acoustic night followed by an electric night with full album playback. Other events during the weekend will be announced in the coming months as will ticket details.Any suggestions on what you would like to happen during the convention please add your thoughts on the Forum under the appropriate thread so I can get an idea of how to build the event to your wishes!

I think it's a perfect time for a get together and a bit of bonding and beer! :-)

Happy Tuesday :-))"

I think this is the appropriate place for ideas to be thrown around in ! :-)

Please don't ask me about tickets or for any other details about anything just now as I'll make all the information I receive and discover and that comes to bear as soon as I get it. I do know that tickets will be available at the beginning of May around the time of the Fishheads project release.

looking forward to it:-)

love

Onkel Fish xx

Re: Company Convention 2012

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 am

:bounce: :bounce: :yahoo: :bounce: :bounce:

I have no idea about what happens at a convention - never been to one - so open to everything...
Last edited by pocketfraggle on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:24 am

pocketfraggle wrote::bounce: :bounce: :yahoo: :bounce: :bounce:

My sentiments exactly

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 am

katkit wrote:

My sentiments exactly

I "bounce" with you !! :bounce:
I will know at the end of this week if I can join that or not.. and hold my breathe...

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 am

I have no idea about what happens at a convention - never been to one - so open to everything...

Same here! Never been to a convention, though this will certainly change in October! - Consider me excited!! :D :D

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am

Awesome Awesome Awesome! :D :D :D

Welcome back to Lemmers!

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

That's great news. A great event to be looking forward to :D
I'm sure our fellow forumites will throw in some great ideas as to what could happen during the convention. Wait and see ;)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Count me in.

Can I nominate Panic Room for a support slot (Gav will have his kit there, anyway)?

Hotel booked, btw ;)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Great news... Lemmers last time was fantastic, a similar formula please , good support bands, great performances, (with an attentive monitor tech), some fun activities, would be brilliant to have a comedy piece from Will Smith....

We'll start a Convention thread here on the forum once more details are announced for everyone to exchange information ( just like last time)....

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Here you can find the with the Convention 2009 Schedule.

Full of events! And there was Pendragon on saturday.
Next

Full Version