Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Company Convention 2012

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:42 pm

coops2558 wrote:Amazing weekend with the most fantastic people nige the scouse,paul and his shirt, Julia , Ian , mark and his bloody I'm not drinking yet bike, Tanya and Christ hope your looking after my hoodie, i apologise to anyone we upset with our excessive alcohol intake...... I couldnot have dreamed of a better weekend than this.....awesome!!!! Sorry if I forgot to thank anyone blame the jd for my bad memory .....my kidneys hurt lol everyone please keep in touch so we can meet up again for an encore. Drop me a text 07890748370.......Paul

And it was great to meet you too.

But treating me as your messiah will not win you that hoodie....... :)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 am

Chris D wrote:
coops2558 wrote:Amazing weekend with the most fantastic people nige the scouse,paul and his shirt, Julia , Ian , mark and his bloody I'm not drinking yet bike, Tanya and Christ hope your looking after my hoodie, i apologise to anyone we upset with our excessive alcohol intake...... I couldnot have dreamed of a better weekend than this.....awesome!!!! Sorry if I forgot to thank anyone blame the jd for my bad memory .....my kidneys hurt lol everyone please keep in touch so we can meet up again for an encore. Drop me a text 07890748370.......Paul

And it was great to meet you too.

But treating me as your messiah will not win you that hoodie....... :)

Damn was worth a try........Least i got a T shirt lol....The Other Paul in his Hawaii Shirts lost his that he bought through the Demon Alcohol lol.....

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 am

well Tanja if your on facebook check out The Dr Who Fan Page its just a small thing with 20,000 likes lol...I keep it up to date most days with all the latest news and even Page only offers...Its worth a look...Paul

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 am

coops2558 wrote:Tanya and Christ hope your looking after my hoodie......

Wow! And I thought Bez had an awkward journey to the convention! It didn't involve resurrection... :shock: :lol:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am

LOL LOL I have my moments and the vast amount of JD that was consumed I needed Chris's Special Miracles lol..Paul

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 am

Conan wrote:
coops2558 wrote:Tanya and Christ hope your looking after my hoodie......

Wow! And I thought Bez had an awkward journey to the convention! It didn't involve resurrection... :shock: :lol:

Market Square Heroes was very difficult. I looked for my arch nemesis after but alas I could not find him.....and he had a few too many on his side!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 am

coops2558 wrote:LOL LOL I have my moments and the vast amount of JD that was consumed I needed Chris's Special Miracles lol..Paul

I think that the quantity of JD were even beyond my help........ :)

Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 am

There was a dalek backstage :)

So not entirely unrelated!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

John...I would have liked to have seen if it was a genuine used one or just the commercial ones the BBC Push out.....I got Grief when it was mentioned lol....Paul

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 pm

coops2558 wrote:LOL LOL I have my moments and the vast amount of JD that was consumed I needed Chris's Special Miracles lol..Paul

lol was great to meet you mate you wait till next time :lol: :lol:
Next

Full Version