Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Company Convention 2012

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 pm

kieron bpf wrote:
coops2558 wrote:LOL LOL I have my moments and the vast amount of JD that was consumed I needed Chris's Special Miracles lol..Paul

lol was great to meet you mate you wait till next time :lol: :lol:

and you too it was a great weekend with 100% great people!!!!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:06 pm

I wondered cause a guy at work was asking if there were any ideas as to attendance numbers.i thought there seemed more people in there sunday than saturday.does johnsreid perhaps know?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 pm

torch_light wrote:I wondered cause a guy at work was asking if there were any ideas as to attendance numbers.i thought there seemed more people in there sunday than saturday.does johnsreid perhaps know?

To me, there seemed more people for It Bites than were in there for The Reasoning, though maybe it was just where I was stood. :?

Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

arcademannequin wrote:To me, there seemed more people for It Bites than were in there for The Reasoning, though maybe it was just where I was stood. :?

I thought there were more there on the Saturday, but wouldn't swear to it. Just seemed to be more room generally on Sunday, although we wandered about a bit more, whereas we tended to stay put on the Saturday near the front.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:03 pm

torch_light wrote:I wondered cause a guy at work was asking if there were any ideas as to attendance numbers.i thought there seemed more people in there sunday than saturday.does johnsreid perhaps know?

At the entrance was a guy with a counter for each laminate which was checked. Someone has the the attendance number for Saturday and Sunday. More people in the crowd on Saturday!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 pm

ulrichs wrote:

At the entrance was a guy with a counter for each laminate which was checked. Someone has the the attendance number for Saturday and Sunday. More people in the crowd on Saturday!

Maybe many had Geoff's problem of getting home before work on Monday morning? - I'd still regard it as a full-house on Sunday, but with a little more room to move about!

Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Sunday Was Cozy where we were staggering....Nice n Tight..Just right for bouncing.....Would be a shame if the were more for It Bites than the Fantastic Reasoning!!!!....Come on It Bites never even Called all those Hero's lol...although they were a lot better than i really was expecting....Good choice of support's! Anyone Going to Mick Pointer's Arena...think they at the assembly on 16th November...I thought they'd split...Shows what I know if its not Dr Who Lol !!....Paul

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Hi Friends,

Sorry its taken me so long to post up about the convention but didnt get home till 7pm last night, totally knackered, been in bed most of the day with man flu :(

What a F****N TOTALLY"OUT OF THIS WORLD WEEKEEND" :D :D :D :D :D. Fish, frank, foss, gavin, gavin, mickey and tony you are the best in the world. I swear i had an outer body experience at some point :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grendel was just "Orgasmantic" :D :D :D :D Frank you totally took it right off the Richter Scale on saturday, i have never seen someone so much in the zone as you!

I could go on and on, but Superlatives don't even come close to telling you how Awesome this wknd was, i am absoloutley Speechless! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And too my friends here, You are The Company i choose, you guys are just brill!!!! It really made my weeknd meeting up with a lot of you and to those i didnt have time to meet i still await your pleasurable presence, hopefully in the near future! :D :D :D :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 am

Still haven't summoned up the energy to convey my delight at the whole weekend... Met lots of lovely people (names always escape me), and had a wonderful time..

Liz, (my missus) says Fish 'spoilt us' and I have to agree.. Feel just like a bairn who was given a free run in the sweetie shop.. :lol:

My apologies to all the folk we didn't get a chance to speak to, but there's always the next time... :D

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

arcademannequin wrote:
ulrichs wrote:

Maybe many had Geoff's problem of getting home before work on Monday morning?!

Or maybe some couldn't take the pace and had given up by Sunday night? :o :lol:
Next

Full Version