Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Company Convention 2012 Accommodation

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:25 am

torch_light wrote: laterooms are saying FULL to every room option that I pick. :cry:

They always do! Use sites like Laterooms to identify the hotels, then contact the hotel directly. Often they will offer better prices and may well keep rooms back that aren't advertised on websites...

My wife used to work in the "hospitality trade" and taught me all the tricks! :shock: :lol:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:51 am

Premier Inn still has vacancies in Warwick - but no longer at super cheap prices. As mentioned in previous posts, that hotel is 4 miles from the venue (it looks further on a map but definitely isn't). Nope, I have no vested interest in Premier Inn despite mentioning this one 4-5 times now.

Having had a quick look at Laterooms, there do seem to be some vacancies in and around Leamington / Warwick, albeit limited. For example, another "chain" has vacancies - Ramada (although the reviews aren't great!). Even the Hilton is still avaiable :) .

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 am

There might be a vacancy at

York House, 9, York Road , Leamington Spa, CV31 3PR

01926 424671
E-Mail: reservations@yorkhousehotel.biz

Worth checking

Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm

I have a room with a King sized bed going a begging in The Episode :D :D :D :D

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:33 am

I received word over the weekend from the proprietor at the Garden Cottage B&B that they have availability for the weekend.

http://www.garden-cottage.net/index.htm

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 am

I have a Spare weekend pass and a spare bed in a twin room if anyone needs it....both Free of Charge just do not want them to go to waste.....Paul 07890748370

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 am

Ticket gone now to a lucky Dane.....Congratulations.....sorry to everyone else who has rang....Paul

Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 pm

I cancelled my room at the Lansdown Hotel yesterday, probably been sold by now but you never know

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Help, yes I know very late but is there anybody out the who can offer 2 weekend passes. Accommodation would be great if you can help but not essential. If you can help call on 07919021717 Steve.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Hi Steve,

Hope you get some joy - but just to let you know that the tickets have probably been removed from sale as the shop is closed now.

If you're still lucking out, then I imagine there will be a chance to get tickets for the gigs on the door.
Next

Full Version