Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention support acts

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:18 am

If you are having troubles - just email across to me and I'll avatar you up :)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:37 am

JohnSReid wrote:If you are having troubles - just email across to me and I'll avatar you up :)

Thanks will do later

Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:55 pm

I liked the Saturday gig of It Bites. Bought their album at the merchandise!

I wasn't so impressed by The Reasoning. I don't know why, my first impression is somtimes very important to decide, I like it or not. Am I wrong, The Reasoning's music is little bit like the music by Mostly Autum, isn't it?

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 pm

ulrichs wrote:I liked the Saturday gig of It Bites. Bought their album at the merchandise!

I wasn't so impressed by The Reasoning. I don't know why, my first impression is somtimes very important to decide, I like it or not. Am I wrong, The Reasoning's music is little bit like the music by Mostly Autum, isn't it?

It Bites were Excellent I also liked The Reasoning sometimes you have to hear a band a few times to get into them

Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm

I didn't buy their cd, but I really enjoyed It Bites set. - Not what I was expecting at all. I don't know what I was expecting?! :? :) - Found it hard to concentrate on what they were doing though, as an 'older' couple in front of me were dancing around quite a lot! I'm guessing they were possibly related to someone on stage as they seemed to look a bit disinterested when Fish came on! :? :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:36 pm

I really enjoyed It Bites and was surprised by how much I enjoyed The Reasoning because I didn't think much of them at the last convention.

Full Version