Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Friday Night

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm not going to make promises as the last 2 times I've tried to make pre-gig meets I've always been too late, but it's as good a suggestion as any :)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Jug And Jester is okay with me Drink and Food is very reasonable

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Another vote for the Jug and jester here :D

Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Looks like I have managed to get the Friday off from work , so no stupid M25 & M1 at rush hour for me :D See you all in the J & J.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

J & J then

What time? (or did I miss this information?)

I know it may be obvious for most of you, but - are the pubs still closed at 11 pm in England or has it changed (mind you my knowledge in this matter is about 16 years old ;))

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Marek wrote:J & J then

What time? (or did I miss this information?)

I know it may be obvious for most of you, but - are the pubs still closed at 11 pm in England or has it changed (mind you my knowledge in this matter is about 16 years old ;))

Yeah, 11pm. - That's why we drink faster than anyone else. ;) :D

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:16 pm

The Assembly is open from 10pm on friday night if anyone fancies a bit of "Chart, Cheese, Dance, Disco, Motown & RnB."
Think I'll save myself for saturdays onslaught !!! :-/

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Sandy Fearfull wrote:The Assembly is open from 10pm on friday night if anyone fancies a bit of "Chart, Cheese, Dance, Disco, Motown & RnB."

Oh yeah, I can just see a load of Fish fans (shoal?) getting down to some seventies disco beats. Next thing you know, we'll be doing the conga around the outside of the Assembly. :oops:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:50 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Sandy Fearfull wrote:The Assembly is open from 10pm on friday night if anyone fancies a bit of "Chart, Cheese, Dance, Disco, Motown & RnB."

Oh yeah, I can just see a load of Fish fans (shoal?) getting down to some seventies disco beats. Next thing you know, we'll be doing the conga around the outside of the Assembly. :oops:

:D :lol: :D

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

arcademannequin wrote:

Yes!
Next

Full Version