Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Friday Night

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Sandy Fearfull wrote:The Assembly is open from 10pm on friday night if anyone fancies a bit of "Chart, Cheese, Dance, Disco, Motown & RnB."

Oh yeah, I can just see a load of Fish fans (shoal?) getting down to some seventies disco beats. Next thing you know, we'll be doing the conga around the outside of the Assembly. :oops:

First we were Freaks, then a Company, then FishHeads, now a Union and lo and behold the gathered brethren are now to be known as a Shoal. :?

I think we have identity issues. :lol:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Sandy Fearfull wrote:The Assembly is open from 10pm on friday night if anyone fancies a bit of "Chart, Cheese, Dance, Disco, Motown & RnB."

The jug and jester will do fine until closing time thanks 8-)

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 pm

pilgrimpaul wrote:The jug and jester will do fine until closing time thanks 8-)

Which should be about the time I get there :lol:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:07 pm

JohnSReid wrote:
pilgrimpaul wrote:The jug and jester will do fine until closing time thanks 8-)

Which should be about the time I get there :lol:

I'll line one up for you mate.
I'm a kind man like that ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:32 pm

As I'm illeterate I think I recall the last convention we all met at at the " sausage " could be wrong but I cant reed : )

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm

The Missing Penguin wrote:As I'm illeterate I think I recall the last convention we all met at at the " sausage " could be wrong but I cant reed : )

We did, but that was a kind of "official" get-together with a band on and Fish in attendance... There is no similar meet-up planned this time as far as I am aware...

Nice to hear from you gain though man! Not seen you since North Hykeham at the FIRST of the FishHeads gigs... time flies eh? ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm

I will be in the j&j monday lunch time for some lunch before heading home.a last hurrah perhaps.i know this might get split i have no option to start a new thread on my phone.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Sounds like the J&J is the place to be on Friday then. I shall see you there :D

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 am

Is there a time for the meet at the Jug & Jester

Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm

The Jug & Jester - what a very fitting name indeed :)
No doubt there will be jesters a plenty!
Next

Full Version