Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Friday Night

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

Has any one pre- warned the j&j that the company drinking team is descending on them on Friday?
Sausage ran out of alcohol last time, in fact by Sunday evening we'd near drank the town dry. :lol:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:04 am

mileszippo wrote:Is there a time for the meet at the Jug & Jester

will check back on this thread later today, but I anticipate getting in there for an early bite to eat at about 5pm. :mrgreen:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 am

Think we will be in the J & j about 8pm as we probably wont get to Lemmers till 3pm on friday so we will need a couple of hrs sleep after a 8-10hr drive :)

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 am

Anyone needing a spare last minute Weekend pass or a bed....I have Both A pass spare and a bed in a twin room as my friend has dropped out last min.....These are Free of Charge to anyone who needs them just so they do not go to waste.........drop me a text on 07890748370 if u need em.....Paul ....P.S see you all Friday Night J & J

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 am

pilgrimpaul wrote:
mileszippo wrote:Is there a time for the meet at the Jug & Jester

will check back on this thread later today, but I anticipate getting in there for an early bite to eat at about 5pm. :mrgreen:

I will be in about 5 also for a early bite see you there :D

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

if you want to be served at the jnj u best be a mate of the staff as we experianced not 30 mins ago, set of ignorant set of .... yeh the words are not good

Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

The Missing Penguin wrote:if you want to be served at the jnj u best be a mate of the staff as we experianced not 30 mins ago, set of ignorant set of .... yeh the words are not good

Is it busy or is just the staff causing the problems

Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:12 pm

We'll be landing in the J&J around 8ish, hope the staff are trained in the ways of the company by then :-)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 am

A great night in the J&J last night!

Apparently it was even busier before I got there at 10pm! :o

So much chatting that my voice was hoarse, and nothing to do with belting out Cinderella Search in the car at the top of my voice on the way there ;)

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 am

JohnSReid wrote:A great night in the J&J last night!

Apparently it was even busier before I got there at 10pm! :o

So much chatting that my voice was hoarse, and nothing to do with belting out Cinderella Search in the car at the top of my voice on the way there ;)

It was a great night. :-/

Met lots of new friends and a conglomerate of Fish shirts. Just glad that we bailed out early. I think that 1am-ish was plenty late enough for a school night. :oops:

Looking forward to some fresh air and a nice wander into Lemmers in a while. :mrgreen:

Full Version