Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: tickets

Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:08 am

Not sure what the current figures are, but the last I heard there were still plenty of tickets available (over a month ago).

That's all I know :)

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Mine came at the weekend. Number 573

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:48 am

griolfc wrote:Mine came at the weekend. Number 573

Still quite a lot left then... :? Or a lot of people leaving their purchase until the last minute?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43 pm

I only booked mine yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning! very impressed.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 pm

keebo wrote:I only booked mine yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning! very impressed.

Such is the Expertise of Elspeth and Co, First class service as usual. :D :D

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:35 pm

keebo wrote:I only booked mine yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning! very impressed.

Elspeth is a legend. We are not worthy.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 pm

That's Elspeth ;) ! Just for the record, which number Do you have?

Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Conan wrote:
griolfc wrote:Mine came at the weekend. Number 573

Still quite a lot left then... :? Or a lot of people leaving their purchase until the last minute?

Still hoping for some 1-day tickets to become available for friends

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm

ulrichs wrote:

That's Elspeth ;) ! Just for the record, which number Do you have?

it's 582.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Any news on day tickets?

A good mate is interested in coming Saturday only, he cant do other nights and understandably doesnt want to shell out for a weekend ticket. His intention is to wait, and even decide on the day and just turn up early hoping he gets in.

On another interesting note its still not being advertised on the assembly's official website, and i'm sure last time it was near the time of the gig. Hope that means its doing well, i would have expected weekend sales via venue in advance of day tickets.
Next

Full Version