Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: tickets

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm

dadewin wrote:Any news on day tickets?

A good mate is interested in coming Saturday only, he cant do other nights and understandably doesnt want to shell out for a weekend ticket. His intention is to wait, and even decide on the day and just turn up early hoping he gets in.

On another interesting note its still not being advertised on the assembly's official website, and i'm sure last time it was near the time of the gig. Hope that means its doing well, i would have expected weekend sales via venue in advance of day tickets.

I think Fish has hired the venue to control payments due to problems Marillion had when they used the venue and had very late payments to themselves, so venue not getting involved with advertising etc

Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

dadewin wrote:Any news on day tickets?

A good mate is interested in coming Saturday only, he cant do other nights and understandably doesnt want to shell out for a weekend ticket. His intention is to wait, and even decide on the day and just turn up early hoping he gets in.

Day tickets will be made available from next week, best to keep checking the main site for details :-) :-)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Out of curiosity, would anyone know how the tickets are selling compared to the last Convention? More or less at this stage? - First one for me, I've no idea of numbers. How many went to the last one? :?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

HI- does anyone know if there will be day tickets available on the door (specifically, for Saturday) or are they all sold out? Took me a while to sort everything else out, so wasn't sure I could make it until today.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:14 pm

I think there might still be. Worth a punt :)

Gig tickets will probably be available on the door in the evening, too.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:16 pm

I have a spare weekend pass that someone is welcome to, free of charge. My treat! ;) :D

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I have a spare weekend pass that someone is welcome to, free of charge. My treat! ;) :D

I'd love to take the first part off you at least! I'll happily pay the price of a 1-day pass to use it for Saturday (or the equivalent in beer if you prefer!)

I'll send you a PM with my contact details.

Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:45 pm

JohnSReid wrote:I think there might still be. Worth a punt :)

Gig tickets will probably be available on the door in the evening, too.

Great - thanks. I just didn't want to drive down from Nottingham without some sort of guarantee that I'd get in (which it looks now like I can!)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm

arcademannequin wrote:I have a spare weekend pass that someone is welcome to, free of charge. My treat! ;) :D

Pass is now spoken for! - Enquiries over. ;) :)

Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Urgent enquiry................

Are weekend tickets available on the door?

Been let down by person I was going with and kinda thinking sod it cos I REALLY wanna be there.....and going alone, but don't have a ticket..... So if available on door will dive in and book train ticekt and accomodation....
Next

Full Version