Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: The Fish Game

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm

mileszippo wrote:
Andy52 wrote:I'm looking for a team to join

You can join us and it will make 4 have you a smart phone

Poacher! - We need another one! :o ;) :lol:

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm

JohnSReid wrote:
Teddynonose wrote:
Just tried to register for this.

Seems that you need to know all your team members and team name before registering.

Its a good intro to the new Convention website which has the weekend programme on together with timings and people.
Well done John. The ferrets have been very busy !

Andy. You don't need to know your team in advance. You can set up your team when you register and give everyone else the code to join the team.

Glad you like the site :)

Hi John , I've registered how do I get code to pass on to teammates ? Many thanks
Andy

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm

We have a team of 4 now called the Zippo's consisting of Wendy Sue Andy & Tony
Just What we are letting ourselves in for only time will tell

Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 am

Andy52 wrote:Hi John , I've registered how do I get code to pass on to teammates ? Many thanks
Andy

Once you set up your team, you will be on a page that shows you your team score. If you're the owner (the person who created the team), then there will also be a code, link and barcode you can use to give to others.

Then, all they need to do is join your team after they set up their own game account. Once they sign in, they'll see the team name and score as well.

Hope that helps!

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm

It all sounds more confusing than it actually is, although admittedly I didn't set up the team! ;) :D

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

It sounds all very "new fangled" to me. May join in at some point if there are anough stragglers to make up a team "on the day".

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Come on peeps. The more teams the better! :D - I just worry that there is going to be enough time to cram everything in. - When do we eat?! :?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Come on peeps. The more teams the better! :D - I just worry that there is going to be enough time to cram everything in. - When do we eat?! :?

When we get evicted at 6pm for the soundcheck :lol:

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:41 pm

mwelljester wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Come on peeps. The more teams the better! :D - I just worry that there is going to be enough time to cram everything in. - When do we eat?! :?

No wonder Mar always brings her handbag. She's probably got a couple of Gregg's Pasties in there. ;)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:

No wonder Mar always brings her handbag. She's probably got a couple of Gregg's Pasties in there. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next

Full Version