Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: How about a list of who is staying where at the Conventi

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:44 pm

mar wrote:Leanne and me- Victoria park hotel.

Snap, that's where Helen and me is crashing :-)

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Jill staying at Eight Clarendon Crescent - Saturday and Sunday nights.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I'm booked in at the Victoria Park, but weather permitting I may still bring my tent 8-)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am

Hi all...:)

Just a slight deviation from the topic.. For those of you staying at the Regent (travelodge)... Here's a link to one of my picture galleries in which you'll find pics of myself and Liz.. (she'll never forgive me for pointing at the one in the survival suit) :lol:

So if you see us there, just come and say hello... we don't bite... honest! ;)

http://crawsnest.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:23 am

John and Des couldn't get in a hotel in Leamington, left it too late so we're stopping in the Black Horse Inn, Warwick, a masive 3.5 miles away

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 pm

1jackski wrote:John and Des couldn't get in a hotel in Leamington, left it too late so we're stopping in the Black Horse Inn, Warwick, a masive 3.5 miles away

At least your going to be there John, Welcome to the Forum, Union, and the Company Enjoy!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi Everybody. My boyfriend Martin is a huge Fish fan and hasn't got to see him in almost 20 years, so have surprised him with a ticket for Sunday. We are staying Sunday night at The Regent

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Martins Girl wrote:Hi Everybody. My boyfriend Martin is a huge Fish fan and hasn't got to see him in almost 20 years, so have surprised him with a ticket for Sunday. We are staying Sunday night at The Regent

Wow, what a great surprise, welcome to the party! :lol:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Martins Girl wrote:Hi Everybody. My boyfriend Martin is a huge Fish fan and hasn't got to see him in almost 20 years, so have surprised him with a ticket for Sunday. We are staying Sunday night at The Regent

Aww that's a really lovely gesture. :) Welcome to the party! :party2:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Is he back on earth! Nice gesture!
Next

Full Version