Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE NOW!!

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Just ordered one of each! :D :D

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm

mwelljester wrote:Just ordered one of each! :D :D

Big spender! ;) :lol: - Might have to indulge also.....

Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:43 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
mwelljester wrote:Just ordered one of each! :D :D

Big spender! ;) :lol: - Might have to indulge also.....

Hopefully there will be other goodies at the Convention :D

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm

:cry: We're on 08/10, so 10 days left... do I purchase them now ? ... Do I wait and buy them in Leamington ? ....

Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Little Starfish wrote::cry: We're on 08/10, so 10 days left... do I purchase them now ? ... Do I wait and buy them in Leamington ? ....

Maybe just get the convention ts just now Marie as these are limited edition in grey, although this maybe a sales gimmick :? :)

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Just ordered my Convention T shirt, need something to wear on the train journey on Friday

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:19 pm

This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D

Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D

I am deffo wearing my slightly faded, slightly too small Internal Exile tour shirt.

Wish I had the Vigil tour shirt. It had a lovely blue/gold diamond pattern on the back from the album artwork with the top of the hill on the front. Fell to bits from too many washes. :o

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:44 pm

The Ts look great, but will wait till we are there to see what to buy. Will be wearing our "Stay Calm And Listen To Fish" Ts on the Saturday. Not matching thankfully, mine is the blue and Dawns is the red.

Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

torch_light wrote:
GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D

I am deffo wearing my slightly faded, slightly too small Internal Exile tour shirt.

Wish I had the Vigil tour shirt. It had a lovely blue/gold diamond pattern on the back from the album artwork with the top of the hill on the front. Fell to bits from too many washes. :o

Have the Internal tour t-shirt myself, maybe wear that going down on the friday, but sat defin is the Fisheads polo shirt(embroidered - Quality). not decided on Sunday yet maybe my Yin Yang tour shirt :? :)
Next

Full Version