Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm

GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D


Do I detect some T-shirt snobbery going on here?! ;) :lol:

The only dilemma I have is whether to order a Convention T over the Forum, or wait till I get there? :? - My Choc Frog will suffice for the train journey. :)

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D


Do I detect some T-shirt snobbery going on here?! ;) :lol:

The only dilemma I have is whether to order a Convention T over the Forum, or wait till I get there? :? - My Choc Frog will suffice for the train journey. :)

Just a bit of a Dilemma what to and not to wear, thats said i will probably make up my mind at the last moment :D

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:47 pm

GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D


Its a difficult one
Do I turn up wearing my very faded red (almost pink) 1981/2 original Marillion eye T shirt with holes in it that is too small for me or do i wear a suit and tie....what a dilemma :? :lol:
Thanked: 2

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Teddynonose wrote:
GoldfishOrClown wrote:This kinda revives that age old dilemma - do i go to the gig / convention in a raggedy old tour shirt from way back (showing that i'm no bandwaon-jumping, johnny come lately fan!) OR do i turn up as an uber-fan wearing the latest gear as soon as it's available (indicating that i'm bang on trend and not some tight old cheapskate!!) ?? :D :D :D


Its a difficult one
Do I turn up wearing my very faded red (almost pink) 1981/2 original Marillion eye T shirt with holes in it that is too small for me or do i wear a suit and tie....what a dilemma :? :lol:

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think that says it all Andy! Its an open and shut Suitcase. :oops:

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 am

Had e mail my Convention T shirt has been dispatched watch this space

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:28 am

mileszippo wrote:Had e mail my Convention T shirt has been dispatched watch this space


Ditto :D

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:36 am

Teddynonose wrote:Do I turn up wearing my very faded red (almost pink) 1981/2 original Marillion eye T shirt with holes in it that is too small for me or do i wear a suit and tie....what a dilemma :? :lol:


If you do, don't ask Fish to sign anything!! :o :shock: :lol:

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 pm

I've got a new Marillion T-shirt he could sign... :o

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 pm

JohnSReid wrote:I've got a new Marillion T-shirt he could sign... :o

Please let us know how he responds ;) :D !

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:03 pm

JohnSReid wrote:I've got a new Marillion T-shirt he could sign... :o


Do you think if I wrote a contract out regarding reforming with Marillion, he would sign the bottom? I would obviously cover up all the details.

Concerning T-shirts, does anyone know if the Convention T's that are in the online shop are exactly the same as the ones that will be available in LS? :?
Next

Full Version