Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Tees and Feast of Consequences Tees on SALE N

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Bloody 'ell Elspeth! :o - I only ordered them two days ago and my T-shirts have arrived already. :shock: - Talk about Wonder Woman! ;) :lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:28 pm

She's a star, along with all the other convention stuff she's sorting out and as well as dealing with emails txts and phone calls from the printers ;-) ;-) ;-) she still gets the job done in lightning quick time, we are lucky to have her :-) bottle of bud Auntie ? :-/

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Sandy Fearfull wrote:She's a star, along with all the other convention stuff she's sorting out and as well as dealing with emails txts and phone calls from the printers ;-) ;-) ;-) she still gets the job done in lightning quick time, we are lucky to have her :-) bottle of bud Auntie ? :-/

I second this!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 am

Sandy Fearfull wrote:She's a star, along with all the other convention stuff she's sorting out and as well as dealing with emails txts and phone calls from the printers ;-) ;-) ;-) she still gets the job done in lightning quick time, we are lucky to have her :-) bottle of bud Auntie ? :-/

I also have to say she is the most helpful person i have ever met online and one of the nicest in person as well big shout out to you young lady xxxx

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 am

Hello,

I recieved mine today, ordered a week ago ! :P

thank you Elspeth ! :thumb up:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Will get mine at the Convention as I have ...expanded... a bit in the last months :oops: ...therefore need to check out the sizes first :D

Full Version