Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

ulrichs wrote:Leamington car parks


ulrichs wrote:
flyingfocrs wrote:Sit rep
As predicted we were late getting off the rig so missed the flight to Lagos yesterday.
Currently in Lagos waiting for the Amsterdam flight tonight. :mrgreen:

Mike

Flights on schedule for the rest of your journey!

Ulli, you make a perfect P.A. :lol: ;)

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm

ulrichs wrote:Leamington car parks


Many thanks Ulli.

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Will be leaving early Sunday am to drive up. Looks like a pretty straight forward journey once we get on the A429. Actually staying in Sat. night to make sure we get up in time (unheard of!!) and staying off the juice :O (even more unheard of!) Fingers crossed all goes well.

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Martins Girl wrote:Will be leaving early Sunday am to drive up. Looks like a pretty straight forward journey once we get on the A429. Actually staying in Sat. night to make sure we get up in time (unheard of!!) and staying off the juice :O (even more unheard of!) Fingers crossed all goes well.

Have a safe journey and see you Sunday

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 am

So far Ulli has been correct.
Left Lagos on time and arrived in Amsterdam early.
Next stop Aberdeen.
Looks like I'm "going fishing"
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanked: 3

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:29 am

flyingfocrs wrote:So far Ulli has been correct.
Left Lagos on time and arrived in Amsterdam early.
Next stop Aberdeen.
Looks like I'm "going fishing"
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Safe journey Mike, see you there :)

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:56 pm

flyingfocrs wrote:So far Ulli has been correct.
Left Lagos on time and arrived in Amsterdam early.
Next stop Aberdeen.
Looks like I'm "going fishing"
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Keep us updated on the web here, its interesting following your progress.

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Well I've made it home, tomorrow I'll fire up the Quattro and head for lemmers :mrgreen:

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:44 pm

flyingfocrs wrote:Well I've made it home, tomorrow I'll fire up the Quattro and head for lemmers :mrgreen:

Slippy road ahead ;) :D !???

Re: How are you getting to the convention?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello Fishheads,

A bit depressed this morning, thought I could never get out of this, but better along the day to end with a good news : I'll do it !! Not complete, not all the events, but I'll be there and that's all counting after waiting several months for the convention. So happy !! :-/ :party2:
It seems I'm back from deep :download:
Pocketfraggle , I'm ready for the coughing choir ! :lol: :lol: :party2:
So, Eurostar at 08h30, and then train to Leamington, We arrive at 12:00.

Happy to join the Fishheads at Jug and Jester in the afternoon, but we won't stay late :-/
Thanked: 2
Next

Full Version