Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Faces

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm

About that, yesterday I was a bit afraid of my ability to follow the Electric Man... I'll probably miss 2 thirds of what could be funny... :oops:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Moston wrote:No-one is more shocked than me - that I actually managed to change my avatar.

:lol: took me quite some time to sort it with and for Chris D via Skype, so... ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Little Starfish wrote:About that, yesterday I was a bit afraid of my ability to follow the Electric Man... I'll probably miss 2 thirds of what could be funny... :oops:

Hmmm - lots of Scots? Just saw the trailer once... was o.k. Hey I managed "Merida" in cinema in the UK - so the Scots after 10 minutes are less of a problem :) Or watch the Full Monty in English - that was a bit of training. On the market square in Yarmouth - the elderly people talking - well that is another story. No souvenir towel could help me there as I would have to identify the sounds, vowels, letters first :lol: maybe it is just because of the chips they are munching :?
AM or Kieron or the Naarwich guy in white... I donĀ“t know. But I am looking forward to every little sound of the company - with or without chewing gum :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Chris D wrote:Hows that then? ;)

Maybe just because you are not munching chips when we talk :? ;)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Well , 2 things- nice photo John, and those who know me, know me- those who dont--- yet-- the pleasure awaits----- :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Moston wrote:No-one is more shocked than me - that I actually managed to change my avatar.

You were so pleased with yourself I just had to give you a merit :)

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Alright, due to distortion, it looks like I've had my head in a vice, but this is me. - Make the most of it because it's not going to be up for long! :oops: Regretting it already. :oops:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Alright, due to distortion, it looks like I've had my head in a vice, but this is me. - Make the most of it because it's not going to be up for long! :oops: Regretting it already. :oops:

C U sat.x

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Alright, due to distortion, it looks like I've had my head in a vice, but this is me. - Make the most of it because it's not going to be up for long! :oops: Regretting it already. :oops:

That better for you?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Not half as bad as mine Paul! :D
Next

Full Version