Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Faces

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

arcademannequin wrote:Alright, due to distortion, it looks like I've had my head in a vice, but this is me. - Make the most of it because it's not going to be up for long! :oops: Regretting it already. :oops:

Nice work with the t-shirt going on there. :D

Since I moved here, 7/10 people think I am Australian anyway, go figure! :shock:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:49 pm

torch_light wrote:
arcademannequin wrote:Alright, due to distortion, it looks like I've had my head in a vice, but this is me. - Make the most of it because it's not going to be up for long! :oops: Regretting it already. :oops:

Since I moved here, 7/10 people think I am Australian anyway, go figure! :shock:

Why? Is it the accent? :?

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Are you sure that's you cos it doesn't look like you! :? I guess I must have been drunk at Edinburgh :? Or at least that's what I'd try and convince myself if I'd had anything stronger than diet coke :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Lady41 wrote:

Are you sure that's you cos it doesn't look like you! :? I guess I must have been drunk at Edinburgh :? Or at least that's what I'd try and convince myself if I'd had anything stronger than diet coke :lol:

I can assure you it's me Sharon! You were either pissed in Edders, or you're pissed now! ;) :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
torch_light wrote:

Why? Is it the accent? :?

Yup, I thought it was just this one guy at work then it kind of grew.

Lots of people have mentioned it now. Or maybe it's that damn kangaroo that I can't seem to shake off. :shock:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:03 pm

arcademannequin wrote:
Lady41 wrote:

I can assure you it's me Sharon! You were either pissed in Edders, or you're pissed now! ;) :lol:

lol, neither :lol: But maybe I didn't have my specs on! :lol:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:28 pm

torch_light wrote:

The only confusion I had in Mansfield was the fact I might be from Somerset. Australia!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

I have a picture of me in an elephant suit..... :oops:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

this is me. looking forward to meeting some new people!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:54 pm

jvinitsk wrote:this is me. looking forward to meeting some new people!

:) I need a technique to remember but I promise to try hard

actually - this mentioned elephant suit from above would help :lol:
Next

Full Version