Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Convention Faces

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:55 pm

:mrgreen: No problem to find me : I'll probably look like an hybrid between Chilly Willy with a wooly hat, and Droopy and his legendary eyes...

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Little Starfish wrote::mrgreen: No problem to find me : I'll probably look like an hybrid between Chilly Willy with a wooly hat, and Droopy and his legendary eyes...

:mrgreen:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:53 am

I would like to thank everyone for making this weekend special, nige the scouse, Paul in his hawaii shirt, mark and his bike, Tanya and Christ, julia, and the list goes on and on.....sorry if I missed you out but as I said all weekend I'm crap with names and maybe the jd did not help. Peter I hope you enjoyed your expensive ticket and thank you Danny for letting me be last to leave the avenue pub two mornings on the trpt

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 am

Woops premature posting lol.... Two mornings on the trot. And a special thanks goes to fish and the band , fantastic supports and mr jack daniels for letting me survive. Scouse nige drop me a text 07890748370 paul

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Not sure where to post this comment/question, but this looks the most likely thread.

I was taking some pics over the convention weeknd, and was asked to take a pic of a man and his father. I gave them my email address, but they havn't been in contact yet.

The son was wearing a beige/brown shirt and his father had a 13th star t-shirt and a light coloured jacket (and he wore glasses).

Just wondering if either of them use the forum and still want the pic.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm

netjester63 wrote:Not sure where to post this comment/question, but this looks the most likely thread.

I was taking some pics over the convention weeknd, and was asked to take a pic of a man and his father. I gave them my email address, but they havn't been in contact yet.

The son was wearing a beige/brown shirt and his father had a 13th star t-shirt and a light coloured jacket (and he wore glasses).

Did they ever contact you Roy? :?

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:12 am

Yesterday on FB. A pic of Dirk Pägelow. Who is on the pic?

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 am

ulrichs wrote:Yesterday on FB. A pic of Dirk Pägelow. Who is on the pic?

Nice one Ulli ;)

Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:07 am

ulrichs wrote:Yesterday on FB. A pic of Dirk Pägelow. Who is on the pic?

What a great photo! :D - Can't see myself. :( Think I'm stood slightly to the left of that shot. Can't remember exactly. :? Can see a few familiars though. ;) :lol:

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:00 am

arcademannequin wrote:
netjester63 wrote:Not sure where to post this comment/question, but this looks the most likely thread.

Did they ever contact you Roy? :?

unfortunately not. I've got the pics on a hard drive so I'll see if they're at the next convention.

Full Version