Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Re: Spare Tickets for Convention

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm

DrDick wrote:I have 2 weekend passes which sadly I can't use and can't find anyone to take off my hands. I'm not looking to make money but some form of financial gesture would be welcome

PM me for details

I'll have them. How much and how can I get them?

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Help I need 2 tickets and accommodation if anybody can help please call me on 07919021717. Even if you can help with either tickets or accommodation. HELP!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Ste4jane wrote:Help I need 2 tickets and accommodation if anybody can help please call me on 07919021717. Even if you can help with either tickets or accommodation. HELP!

I'm sure there is no problem to get the tickets. Accommodation will be the problem. Maybe there is a chance near Leamington!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:17 pm

I've checked on late rooms and they're very limited. The tickets have sold out on convention site not sure they'll have any on the door or outside the venue

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Ste4jane wrote:
DrDick wrote:I have 2 weekend passes which sadly I can't use and can't find anyone to take off my hands. I'm not looking to make money but some form of financial gesture would be welcome

PM me for details

I'll have them. How much and how can I get them? Call me on 07919021717

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Ste4jane wrote:I've checked on late rooms and they're very limited. The tickets have sold out on convention site not sure they'll have any on the door or outside the venue

I had problems booking rooms, I was given the advice that it was better to go direct to the hotels then via the interweb.

It worked too.

Full Version