Discussion, news and info on the forthcoming convention in Leamington Spa.

Camera Convention ?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 am

I have a choice to make do I take my camera to the convention or not, will be great to get some pictures of the Fish the band and also It Bites & the Reasoning etc, also nice to take some pictures of The company etc, but I then will have to carry it around with which can be a pain especially now Wendy is not going so can't share carrying the camera, I have no plans to video the bands or Fish, so what do you think ?

Re: Camera Convention ?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:12 am

You have two days,take it for one or the other.then you have a day of snapping and a day of clapping! :)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 am

torch_light wrote:You have two days,take it for one or the other.then you have a day of snapping and a day of clapping! :)

Good idea will think about that, but I think if I take it will keep it with me in my man bag

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm pretty sure I will be taking mine with me , mostly for taking pictures of the Company. Won't be carrying it all the time though as it is not a compact one.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 pm

I have decided i will be taking mine as well, for my usual copule of tracks and mostly for pictures of the Company and new friends we meet. :)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm taking mine - it's a compact, so won't take up too much room. Would never forgive myself if I missed the chance of a good picture ;)

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm

I'll be taking mine. Got some decent pics at the last Convention and hope to do as well (if not better) this time.

Full Version